After getting it all back together we sat about the real task for the day, finishing up the cockpit fire walls etc. I have been putting off doing the rear section but today was the day. I started with the passenger side and after making a really good posterboard template, I cut it out of .040 aluminum and popriveted it in place. It looked really good. Then we flipped the pattern and it fit the driver's side like a glove. I went ahead and cut it out etc. However before could install it, we had to make some decisions on the seat belt harness mount. Now a very long time ago, even before the body was on the car, we sat the seats in place and decided how high the should belts mount point would have to be. We placed a roll cage bar across the back between the two solid upright mounts. As you can see that is what the belts are laying over in the photos. With the driver's side seat in place before we moved forward with the rest of the rear firewall, we made sure those measurements still stood! And as you can see, they did. Just to be sure, I hopped in and tried them on for size. No issues, they are in the perfect spot. I did run through the gears real quick making sure I had full range of motion etc. Everything seems to fit just as planned. We looked around a bit for something to installer on the driver's side rear firewall to allow the belts to come through but that would not run the risk of fraying or wearing the belts over time. I had a few Simpson belt slip buckles laying about so we decided to use them. After marking and cutting the slits in the panel, we pop riveted them in place. Of course at some point it will all be covered in a loop carpet but for now, we can at least finish their installation. We have a few small corner area and trim pieces to install and of cours the trans tunnel but we should be able to knock that out tommorrw and get her all sealed up.