Register now to get rid of these ads!

Downtown Jackson Mi. cruise this evening..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by IrishHills, Aug 23, 2013.

1. August 23rd, downtown Jackson Mi. It is a very large cruise the 4th Friday of every month starting in May. Has on average 400 to 600 vehicles, all makes all years. Live bands play in the park. It is a very fun time.
    Starts Friday at 5:00pm til everyone is gone.

2. Veronyn

Veronyn
    from kansas

I'm not where near Mississippi but I'd love to see something like this pop up on the West Coast. Are you going to be posting any pictures or anything like that on here? Would be cool to see...

3. BlownMerc

BlownMerc
    from Jerome

I will see you there!

4. 2racer

2racer

Jackson is a city located along Interstate 94 in the south central area of the U.S. state of Michigan, about 40 miles (64 km) west of Ann Arbor and 35 miles (56 km ...

5. millersgarage

millersgarage

I've heard good things about the Jackson Cruise-ins, yet I have not made it to one yet.
    Gotta get down there...

6. I haven't been to the Downtown Jackson cruise in quite awhile but the times that I did go were pretty well attended. The last thing I heard about it was that the people who run it were considering charging $5 per car to park there. Any truth to that?

7. No way to do that, the cars are all down main street (Michigan Ave) and usually a block out on all the side streets. They use all the business's parking lots for parking. (Good Mexican at the Cowboy Bar)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  8. There's also a Jackson, MS which is where the confusion is stemming from.