Register now to get rid of these ads!

Don't haze the new kid

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Jpriebe66, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Jpriebe66

Jpriebe66

While I have visited the H.A.M.B. before just to browse, I am compelled to join and introduce myself because of the amazing response to a post of the 427 SOHC powered 33 Ford PU under construction at Hot Rod Chassis & Cycle See, Sometimes just because you can... I am the owner of the truck and I am glad to see that you all are as pumped about the project as I am. Kevin and the crew at HRCC have done an amazing job of bringing to life what I see in my head. I assure all of you who expressed doubt/concern my every intention is to DRIVE THE HELL OUT OF THAT LITTLE TRUCK. If you ever see it at a show it'll be parked in the grass with the engine tinging, not inside velvet ropes parked on mirrors. So, we'll keep you posted on the truck's progress and, if you're ever in the Dallas area, you bring the beer and I'll supply the adrenaline! If you dig the PU drop me a line. :eek: