Register now to get rid of these ads!

Donovan Hemi, Littlefield 1471, Enderle FI w/Buzzard Catcher

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by jonrbrt, Jan 22, 2015.

1. jonrbrt

jonrbrt
    from Indiana

City: Evansville

State: Indiana
    Price: $18,500
    Located in Southern Indiana, there is NO body, but here’s a list of things I do have.
    Donovan 417 Dry block sold in 1978 to Terenzio Bros. Racing in Stamford CN (per Donovan Engr). Terenzio Bros. Racing built the Chassis. Chassis has Terenzio’s SEMA number stamped in the frame.
    There is no damage to the block or girdle.
    2 cranks (Both Crank shafts are strokers. I can’t read any identifying marks on the one in block the other is a Reath 5/8" stroker.)
    2 cams, one set roller lifters, one anodized rocker assembly (We assume Donovan)
    2 sets Childs Albert rods
    2 sets forged Pistons (Arias and M/T)
    Mickey Thompson magnesium valve covers with spark plug tubes
    Donovan Valley cover
    Aluminum oil pan and Donovan oil pump (1295)
    Donovan extended timing cover for fuel pump with gear set
    Donovan Magnesium Tall Blower Intake
    14-71 Littlefield polished blower (used but looks new) with Teflon strips
    Enderle fuel injection with buzzard catcher complete with fuel block, regulator, hoses and nozzles
    Enderle cam driven fuel pump (110)
    3 inch blower belt with tensioner and pulleys
    Aluminum Heads, (9/16's studs) have all valves and springs (have been told the heads were made by Hal Canode, early set made for Bogie Kell (Alabama). They are a billet copy of Donovan Total Seal cylinder heads. They use offset Donovan Rockers which are included.
    2 sets of double wall Zoomie Headers
    Quick mount blower starter, cables and blower bracket (both Childs Albert)
    Mallory Super Mag II with Arias offset Gear Drive complete with plug wires and Accel spark plugs.
    P-S Engr Steering Box and steering wheel
    Aluminum Race seat with quick connect harness
    Chrome Moly 125” wheel base Chassis (seat area is approx. 20" wide)
    Lenco 3 speed with Reverser, including linkage, shift levers, Simpson blanket, input and output shafts
    Several clutch disc, pressure plate, Crower Slipper, Crower bell housing (SEMA approved 1988) with clutch pedal and linkage
    All driveshaft linkage with Ford nine inch Nodular "N" case with 4.30 gears, Strange axles and drive shaft
    2 Cragar 15" two piece anodized aluminum front wheels with M&H Race Master tires
    2 Cragar 16" rear anodized aluminum wheels with Good Year Blue Streak slicks 34.5 – 17 X 16.
    2 Streaker 16" rear aluminum wheels with bead locks and Good Year Eagle slicks 36 - 17 X 16. (Both slicks have visible tread wear indicators with plenty of rubber left).
    Wilwood front Disc Brakes, Air Heart Rear Disc Brakes with braided steel brake lines
    Fuel cell and lots of braided fuel lines.
    Aluminum catch can for valve cover vents.
    Probably a few pieces I'm forgetting. This was a basket case barn find. There is NO body.
    The only pieces I'm aware are missing, is:
    1) steering linkage from gear box to front wheel and tie rod from left front to right front. (fabbed up some conduit so it’s steerable).
    2) Shoulder seat belt harness
    3) One Wilwood back plate from front caliper.
    The car had a 1975 Monza body and was first known as The Hustler sponsor was Marks Toys they actually made a pull toy fashioned after it. Then Circus Custom Paint the Italian Stallion.
    From racelist.com
    Gene Terenzio (M) from Stamford, Connecticut USA (Comp Nr/Finish: 144 ) 1976 - Category: ALKYFC, Type: CN, Class: BB/FC, Div: 1 "Italian Stallion" Owned by Gene & Jody Terenzio from Stamford, Connecticut USA Crew Chief: Gene Terenzio '75 Chevrolet Monza by an Unknown chassis builder | Powered by Supercharged Alcohol 430 Donovan Hemi with 3 speed manual transmission 1/4 Mile ET: 6.839 at Unknown 1/4 Mile MPH: 209.79 at Unknown
    Not interested in trades. This item is sold as is, where is. There are no warrantees express or implied.
    Tires hold air, it rolls, I can help load. I can provide more specific pictures if required. Feel free to email with questions.

Attached Files:

• a2.jpg
      a2.jpg
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views: