Went out to the garage on a mission to get some things done. pulled my valve covers, pulled off the original stickers(which i will be replacing), stripped em and painted them as close to the original color I could find. I always had a ticking That I naturally thought was lifters, to my surprise when i pulled the covers, look what I found Once I got the rods changed, I had no more ticking and the car runs perfectly smooth. Then, I driiled some holes for my rear mount antenna, while my dad wired up all of my tail lights, and I permanantly mouted all of my caddy lenses. So here's what i've got so far. Next on my list, I have to do some more painting under the hood, my disk brake conversion, mount my fender skirts and drop it. (Next free saturday I get.) Eventually, I will get to the bodywork. I will keep posting progress pics in this thread. Lots of fun stuff to do yet!