Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does anyone still replace a bottom tank on 32 radiator

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dave50, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Dave50

Dave50

I need a tank repaired on the bottom of my radiator in my 32 the rest of rad is great but someone tried t fix this and got it to hot and it needs to be re soldered on the bottom and a lower hose put outlet put on. Who does this tyoe of work i got 2 places next to me that dont do them anymore

2. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Good luck My radiator shop says its impossible.I guess these shops dont want the agg..........

3. Dave50

Dave50

Same thing i got from mine. Thats just great a good radiator now scrap

4. anteek

anteek

Don't scrap ! Put it in a classified and someone that can get it fixed will buy it.

5. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

I had to get away from the city out in the rural area to find a radiator shop that would actually work on one. Farmers have lots of equipment that need repairs that require more than just an R&R. I drove past this radiator shop for years and never knew it was there. No signs anywhere. All his work is word of mouth with lots of farm equipment. Ask around out in the country. Someone is working on their equipment. You just need to find out who. He recored my 34 radiator.

6. Dave50

Dave50

It will be wall art before i scrap it maybe not the best figure of speech.....:)