Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Does anyone Know who built this 64 Riviera?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by primer31, Jun 30, 2016.

1. primer31

primer31
    from Aurora, CO

I just purchased this 64 Riviera from a guy in Kansas City who has a used car business/auto shop. Well I got no pertinent build information other than what was listed in the ad. He knew very little on it as well as very little on how to operate the air bags. Apparently his dad bought it from another dealer in Arizona, but after he got it decided it wasn't his style. Fortunately for me it is my style! Anyway it was advertised as having been Indy car driver Paul Tracy's. That makes sense as I have an old registration copy with his name. The ad also says it was a SEMA product car, whatever that means. I couldn't find any info/pics to support that. The pinstriping signature says Kaotic '10. The only person I could come up with logically for that is Ryan Evans of Counts Kustoms. If you guys could help me find out more info that would be great. It's a great car and I'm stoked to have it. I flew out to KC last weekend and drove it home with no problems. Really solid car that was well built.
    Aaron Side shot.jpg

2. KsRoddin

KsRoddin

I do not know but is gorgeous.

3. 302GMC

302GMC
    from Idaho

Looking at the panel alignment, it appears to have been wrecked ..

4. squirrel

squirrel

5. primer31

primer31
    from Aurora, CO

Squirrel yeah I saw that. The guys I bought it from bought it from the guys that listed it on ebay. It doesn't give any builder info. Do you have any idea who built it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. CowboyTed

CowboyTed

Great looking car. Can't wait to see it around !

7. flyin-t

flyin-t

Why don't you call the seller from the ebay ad? He might have some more info, maybe hook you up with someone else?

8. Roadsir

Roadsir

I saw that car on CL. Looks cool to me....and I didn't think it seem to be priced too bad.

9. Unless I am mistaken, I think that the 1964 Buick Rivera was built by General Motors....
    :rolleyes:

10. rfraze

rfraze

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  11. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

If you think a guy from counts pinstriped it is give them a call and ask if they know anything

primer31 likes this.