Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does anyone have more pics of this Hudson?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hip, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Hip

Hip

Sorry about how i had to post this pic up from my desk top background but thats the only one i have of it. I only know that its an Ozzy based car and i think i actually have see some other views of it but i dont know where. I really want to see the back of the chop, and see how it might compare to Tetnus's chop on his. I love the way his is done, and also if you see this thread tetnus, is yours a coupe or a sedan? Thanks

2. Hip

Hip

Might help with a pic.[​IMG]

3. Back.

Attached Files:

4. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

That Hudson was featured in Street Rodder and one of the Buckaroo publications a while back, sure it was this year.
    Will have to go looking later. Much of the work was done by Paul Kelly from Queens land here. Geoff aka whodaky

5. Some pics I have taken.

Attached Files:

6. Hip

Hip

Jimmy B]Some pics I have taken.
    Thanks guys! Thats exactly what i was looking for! Now one more quick question. I don't know how to tell the diffence between the coupe and the Sedan especially after its chopped.
    What would your guess be on the gold one? , and then how about Tetnuses's?

7. Well, Tetnus Shot's car is a Brougham...(sedan). I don't know for sure on the one above, but if I had to hazzard a guess, I'd say it started as a Brougham also. Either that or a 4 door.

8. Rikster

Rikster

9. Hip

Hip

Thanks H/C and "Rikster", i went onto the sight you gave me, and then i went searching on my own on the net and found quite a bit more info and pictures on the build. Man, i can't believe the time and work that went into that thing! Paul Kelly is a master at pretty much everything! Three different major grill changes till they decided on the present one!!!
    I'd like to see some more of his work, but i couldnt find anything else hes done. Oh, The back glass is from a "Morris Morina"? , and the only reason it's that is because he couldnt get the window rubber in time for the "Type III" VW glass that was opted first. I guess ill have to start looking for a wrecked T/3 volksy.:p
    http://www.carpoint.com.au/Tig/Minisite/Minisite.aspx?alias=carpointau&id=7338 Heres the sight for anyone who's interested.

10. FWIW, Hudson had a coupe and a 2-door sedan, which is what they made this into. An amazing car, though.

11. Rikster

Rikster

12. Hip

Hip