Register now to get rid of these ads!

does anyone....has anyone....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RoadsterRod1930, Jan 20, 2009.

1. RoadsterRod1930

RoadsterRod1930
    from NEPA

i was wondering two things. i was looking around at diff. model a parts suppliers. i cant seem to find the window tracks for coupe side windows. i have two pretty much NOS ones and need two more for the other side seeing as the originals are trash

and has anyone ever ordered stuff from fordor.com good bad ? have any problems..

i put in a good size order in last week (just shy of 500.00) and have had trouble getting a response i asked for a tracking number after they said they would send it out, but nothing.. i guess ill have to play the waiting game

thanks

2. RoadsterRod1930

RoadsterRod1930
    from NEPA

they are ones i looked at for the window channels. maybe i dont know the technical name??

3. If you are looking for "Channel" that is metal piece at bottom of glass #A-45963A for RH, same #B for LH....The side felt that window slides in..#A-45983...call them

4. RoadsterRod1930

RoadsterRod1930
    from NEPA

thank you very much