Register now to get rid of these ads!

does any one offer 40' ford brake hardware

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 303racer, Apr 9, 2009.

1. 303racer

303racer

does anyone know some place that offers original front 40 ford brake shoes and hardware

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  2. There's more guys offering early Ford parts than I can count, checked with any of them yet?

3. OLLIN

OLLIN

The early ford store in san dimas. you will love that place.

4. 303racer

303racer

thanks i will try them out

5. nexxussian

nexxussian

Several of the Alliance vendors carry what you are asking for.

IIRC SoCal carries them as an assembly (drum, backing plate, shoes, wheel cyl, hardware) not cheap, but convenient.

IIRC there are SoCal franchises that are Alliance vendors, I'm sure others carry it too, I just don't know who.:eek:

If you are just looking for shoes, or to have yours relined, check out Porterfield I have had good luck with their R4S compund on the street (I like them because unlike Performance Friction, they actually do drums too).

FWIW, I don't work for, or get any money from any of the people I mentioned.

6. rigwelder

rigwelder
    from lapoint ut

thompsons garage.com offers a complet package for 225 i think with a 50 dollar core for your old shoes

7. C.W. Moss in Orange Ca.

8. saltracer219

saltracer219

Ott's Friction Supply in Portland. Or. They are a full service brake reliner and supplier of all brake and clutch parts. They will custom arc shoes and can supply several different grades of brake shoe lining including kevlar . They have been in business for over 50 years and have an excellent reputation.

9. Ninety nine percent is available from local auto parts stores and any of the antique Ford parts suppliers. For the other one percent try Richard Lacy at [email protected], (626) 338-2282, Dennis Cling at clingsaftermarket.com, (480) 777-1202 or Dave Wilton at (530) 872-0122. Try to hold out for parts made in the USA.

Charlie Stephens