Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dodge D100

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by keeper, Oct 11, 2006.

1. keeper

keeper
    from So Cal

I just came back from Tennessee and I found and old truck in a field by Franklin, the year is 67', which I know is a little new for this group, but I figured the spirit of finding a car out in a field would fit in nice with this crowd. Moderators please delete if you find inappropriate.

Anyway I was hoping some people around here would have some pictures of a restored or customized d100, or at least spew any info you can on the model.

Much appreciated ...thanks

2. I think they were the same body from '62, so if it don't have 24" rimzzz, you ought to fit in.

3. 46mopar

46mopar

Not too long ago someone posted questions about these truck. The post had alot of good info and a couple of good sites too.www.sweptline.org was one of the sites I know of. If you serch here you might also find the post.

4. tragic59

tragic59

www.dodgesweptline.org

Was probably the other site. On the homepage is a '65-'67 D-100 that is lowered and scalloped, and just plain bitchin'.

Both of the sites are full of knowledge and info. If you want to own one of these trucks, you should definitely be a regular on both of those forums.

5. oldmopar

oldmopar
    from NJ

Small world. I own a few Dodge trucks all stock anyhow I picked up a 63 d200 by title but been modified which is why I am looking here. It has a 318 edlebrock manifold and 1406 carb, headers and some other things I am still finding out. I had actually picked it up as a parts vehicle for a 64 w300 but it looks interestings so I am here to learn a little about this truck and I think its time I drove a truck that goes faster then 50mph.