Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Doc's annual Roundup give away.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Doc., Mar 30, 2015.

1. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Well April is right around the corner and that means the Roundup will be upon us soon. That means it's time to announce my annual Hamb Meet and Greet give away. This year will be a little different, we are going to give away all cash this time. We will have the usual drawing of tickets like we always do. They can be gotten from The Jalopy Journal booth from Ryan, and from me at the Meet and Great. It never costs anything to get tickets for my give away. They are free. The winning ticket will receive 200.00 in cash. That's right, two Benjamins to use as you please.

But wait there's more. You know we have to include some art in the mix. And I want to prove that it "pays" to read the HAMB. So I am going to bring a fine oil painting of a famous car that should be well known to the HAMB. I am going to show it and ask three question about it. I'll ask to see who knows the answer at the Meet and Greet. A correct answer is worth 100.00. So we will give away 300.00 more outside of the ticket drawing. That's 500.00 of swag available just for showing up at the meet and greet.

The Meet and Greet will be at the Roundup Saturday at 12.00 Noon. It will be in the grassy area just down from The Jalopy Journal booth like it is every year. Hope that's clear as mud. See ya'll soon.

Doc.

rockabillyred36 likes this.
  2. brokenspoke

brokenspoke