Register now to get rid of these ads!

do your neighbors hate you?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MERRELL, Jan 2, 2008.

1. HemiDave

HemiDave
    from Austin, TX

I just read this entire thread! Whew!

I will find out as soon as I move back. Across the street from me is an Austin Police Dept. Captain!:D

Dave

2. Well, we know where Dave gets his weed!! :cool:

I am getting where I just cannot stand the peoplke in Austin anymore. The town is going to hell in a hand basket quick. They are taking away all of the great things about Austin and building condos in their place.

I am thinking about selling my house in town, (HOA sucks anyways) and move west of the city around spicewood, so I can have some space.

Ronnie

3. JBW

JBW

I just checked the neighborhood where I used to live and saw this entry: "Women Beware: The husband who lives in this house cheats on his wife constantly."

GOOD TO KNOW

4. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

well my neighbors don't know I exist, but i'm starting to hate all their drunken idiocy all night every night. I wish i still had my compressor,time to explode some inner tubes out in the woods at 3 am. scare the fucking piss out of them. guy who used to live here had a horn speaker mounted up in the eaves a little bit of canned police radio and they would run like hell. 38 blanks also work wonders on drunks. hear a couple of gun shots and they all run for cover. dam crackheads and tweakers.

5. ratster

ratster

well what do you think? look at my drive way!!! but now i moved so there happy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Muttley

Muttley

I hate mine.........................does that count?

7. srosa707

srosa707
    from Sacramento

Mine are starting too!

8. My neighbors love me. In fact, they keep calling the man from the county codes office to come out and help me with what ever I'm tinkering with in the front yard.

They moved in a couple years ago and don't yet seem to understand that we have been here for 60 + years and are here to stay. They'll move off in another year or two and I'll have to brake in another batch of asswipes.

9. Dirt Diggler

Dirt Diggler

yes.

Me and my goon cronies raped their 17 year old daughter with our eyes last time she washed her car in her bikini. my friend also took pics with his cellphone. i would post them, but i think that'll be kinda illegal.

10. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Only illegal if they are nude. Nothing wrong with looking at a pretty girl. ,

11. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

You can be my neighbor anytime,but you won't be able to get me out of your yard.

12. YES YES YES !! and I like it that way fuck them !!!

13. SquashThatFly

SquashThatFly

My house is 30 years old.....im the third owner.....BOTH previous owners..... HOT RODDERS. I think the neighbors should be used to it by now

14. borndead327

borndead327

yes my neighbors hate me
    im a honkey and i drive a bellflower style lowrider and i live in the barrio, we are the only white family on our street. everyone else is texacan. they cant figure me out. work all day and work in my garage all nite long.

15. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

still say someone needs to start a housing development for rodders, the covenant might say you are required to keep projects in your driveway, :)

16. I dont know and for that matter really dont care .

CBB

17. 62rebel

62rebel

my neighbors back in Lynchburg left me alone after i took out a whole lot of frustration on a country squire wagon with an axe.....
    my neighbors down here in SC leave me alone since i drove my OTHER country squire wagon into a BMW i was scavenging parts off of.
    yeah i got some Anger Management issues.... maybe i should go back to drinking.

18. Dirt Diggler

Dirt Diggler

i hope you don't have kids :eek:

19. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Neighbors, as in a neighborhood rather than rural property, aren't a problem unless you allow your property to look like a ghetto body shop with junk all around in piles and just plain trash floating around the yard. Be civilized, hide all your goodies behind a fence, your project in the driveway is ok but keep it covered when you're not working on it and keep the working(noisy) hours within common sense limits, say not after 10 PM nor before 7 AM weekdays and maybe 11 PM Fri-Sat and 8-9 AM Sat-Sun. If you've got loud exhaust let it idle out when you leave in the early AM and return in the late PM. Don't be a total jerkoff, people have children and babies sleeping and want a little sleep themselves.

20. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

well some people are assholes no matter how nice you are.

21. repoguy

repoguy

It amazes me how some of you idiots actually believe that being a disrespectful, white trash piece of shit neighbor actually makes you "cool" or more of a hot rodder.

An asshole with cool tattoos and a cool hot rod.....is still an asshole.

22. Bloody Hell

Bloody Hell
    from Spring, TX

My neighbors dont hate me, but I had a funny experience with new neighbors. They were moving in, and I was coming home about 11:30 one night after a cruise and dinner with the boys. I pulled in and the father of a 16-17 year old girl came over and asked about the car. He told me that his daughter told him as I was driving up, "Daddy, thats the loudest car I have ever heard." And I was just quietly idleing on the way in to keep the peace.

Still makes me smile when I think about the story.

And think of it this way..... I bet most of you hate it when some little suburban white kid drives by with the rap music and bass blasting. So dont be that same white kid to your elder neighbors who dont understand what you like to listen to (pipes and cams).

23. Abomination

Abomination

LOL! Ain't that the truth!

I actually didn't run a radio for a while, it sounded so good!

~Jason

24. austin514

austin514

i must have signed up for this without the tat`s:D. pulling up in the side yard at 4:30 am open headers and slicks..............well you get the idea!

25. lawbreaker2

lawbreaker2
    from ohio

I don't know, But when they pulled out of their driveway with the U-Haul truck they fliped me the bird and never came back, house is still up for sale.:D

26. Lakeshadow

Lakeshadow

When I was a kid I would fire up the 12 2 1 354 on a start cart in my Daddys garage. The sound was so pleasant,,, to me. The neighbors would complain. After I zapped myself wile holding the magneto I realized they needed to be edjucated further.

27. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

I'm talking about the asshole neighbors who no matter how nice you are and try to be a good neighbor,are still assholes to you. they deserve to be woken up at 3 am.

28. Muttley

Muttley

Hot Rodder or not, if you wake me up at 3 am I'm most likely going to set something of yours on fire.

29. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

I live in the ghetto, my neighbors don't care as long as I dont shoot at them.

30. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

Amen Muttley!!!