Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Do you ever drink a beer , kick back and say one hot rod is enough?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 41rodderz, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Lou kriger

Lou kriger

Beautiful Poncho @Gman0046

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

2. Lou kriger

Lou kriger

That’s funny right there. lol

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

3. Neb Hillbilly

Neb Hillbilly

I so struggle with this. I like new challenges. I am building the GMC 6 on here, that is keeping me from working on my 70 Chevelle and my wife's 74 H.S. Chevelle. Those kept me from finishing the half completed coil over front suspension on my 9 second Drag week 80 camaro plugging my shop which kept me from working on my 79 k30 rock crawler and 82 K30 dually. Now I think if I complete the Camaro I could buy a roadster. I just got a free Gen VI 454 that my.mind is slowly building to replace the worn 454 in the 70 Chevelle. I have another 302 GMC in the Barn could go all out on and build gasser with a mcculloch in a 50 coupe.

Sent from my S48c using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. T. Turtle

T. Turtle

No struggle at all, I have no idea how you guys with more than one car get anything done, it's bad enough with my full time job and not having my own garage, nevermind the fucking delays COVID-19 caused. Plus I have more than one friend with loads of projects, none of which is ever fnished.

5. Neb Hillbilly

Neb Hillbilly

What is this word, "finished"?

Sent from my S48c using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

41rodderz likes this.
  6. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

With the wife being home she is getting creative with things she thinks are more important than getting “Elsie” together.:oops:

7. T. Turtle

T. Turtle

:)

I hear you and even my car will probably not get 100% finished, ever. What I meant was not even close to being back on the road and - unless you're one of those hoarders people here like to hate - to me this pointless. My so far approach was to do tackle one area of the car every year so that I never end up with 100 boxes full of parts and get to drive the thing every year (this year for obvious reasons things have been different but even so I think I'll still be able to enjoy some road mileage). Don't get me wrong, I too would have more cars but that will have to wait until I win the lottery...

8. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

Yesterday I kicked my hot rod, hurt my back and said one beer is enough

9. oldsman41

oldsman41

No, I tried it several times life is to short for just one hot rod

okiedokie likes this.