Register now to get rid of these ads!

Do all our shops look like this?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris F100, Feb 13, 2012.

1. 28 chevy

28 chevy
    from NE Pa

I pick up EVERY old kitchen upper cabinet I can get. Still is never enough.

2. Hot Tub! Now thats a Man Cave :cool:

3. 48bill

48bill

Just a little cramped.

Attached Files:

4. jazz1

jazz1

I been in shops that I consider a complete mess, stuff all over the floor,,tools in buckets but some guys can work like that, ,method to their madness. My mother made me keep a clean room

5. I've been cleaning since my post on page 3 on the 13th. I got to thinking, how many coffie cans full of used nuts and bolts do I really need. I can see my work bench now and have added about 200 pounds of old screws and junk to my scrap bin behind the shop.

6. afaulk

afaulk

Carted out 3 garbage cans of debris the other day...been meaning to start a national procrastination society but keep putting it off...........

7. rascal55

rascal55

Damn, I feel better now !!!!!!
    SCORE : Neatfreaks 5 Hoarders 120 !!!!!

8. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

A place for everything and everything all over the place.

9. i keep telling myself i am gona clean it after the engine rebuild is done...i hope i do. then things will be better. and it would also be helpful if i could build the shed i want.

10. hotrod54chevy

hotrod54chevy
    from Ohio

My dad's garage is so full of stuff, I could spend days in there and still turn up more stuff. I should probably go through it with him one of these days and load a bunch of it up for a swapmeet. How he can have multiple lawn mowers, motor cycles, engines and Corvettes in such a small space is beyond me.

11. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Mmmmmmm, probably cleaner than usual!

Attached Files:

12. I can't find anything if it's organized.

13. Boy, I thought mine was bad. I don't feel so bad now. Some days my project is just putting everything back so I can start over. I do work outside most of the time though since the weather is usually nice enough and there's more room in the driveway.

14. Colville

Colville

scrap metal 48-- I like your garage looks very homey and and comfortable. I like the organization. I have a 2.5 garage and its got both my cars in it with room to work. Need to build a work bench and get some cabinets. Its clean and I like it that way, guess the military trained me to well. We have to keep our shop so clean at work Im just used to it.

I cant seem to get all the decor and organization done yet though. Not knowing when I'll get stationed somewhere else keeps me not wanting to drop alot of money into my shop/garage. As soon as I retire and settle at my final home, it will have an amazing garage!

15. I keep mine pretty clean, but it's out of self defense.

My main problem is that my "shop" is simply one half of a two-car garage and my car shares the space with a big riding mower, four bikes, misc yard tools, and anything that my wife decides she doesn't want in the house anymore.

So...in order to work on the 54, I first have to spend 20 minutes pulling all that crap out of the garage before I can even start working.

The plan is to build a storage building for the yard stuff and the bikes and then a 30x60 shop for me.

16. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Which reminds me I was going to work on cleaning the shop today before it got too hot to work in it.

I also need to redo a shed so I can put a lot of what I have in the shop in the shed and safely store it.

17. power wagon

power wagon

i have to train myself to put tools back in a certain spot,if i dont i cant find them, its packed with stuff but i like it that way