Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Dixie Fried teaser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T-Bone, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

This year was my first year as a participant, we had a damn good time, and we'll be there next year too. A big thank you goes out to The Atlanta Road Kings for a great show and the Sock F'ers for their hospititality and all the HAMBer's we met there. Thanks again ya'll!

2. 39 chevy kustom

39 chevy kustom

awesome show . was my first , will not be the last. bands all day, movies all night and cars all the time. don't get any better than that. lost the timing cover seal coming home sunday talk about a oily mess but got it fixed and cleaned up. hats off to the atlanta road kings for a awesome show will be there from now on!!!!!!!

3. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

Hey guys thanks to all for a FANTASTIC event! Hats off to the ROAD KINGS for puttin on the best and BIGGEST Dixie Fried ever! The Bands! The people! The cars and bikes! Good times all across the board. And dont forget the bonus on the BIG screen around 3 A.M.! LOL! I had a BLAST, cant wait for next year. Maybe my ride will be ready by then... Stay tuned.

4. Road Kings are a class act!! This show is very well run which made it that much better. This is by far one of my favorite shows to go to. The people is what does it for me. They're genuine and extremely fun to be with. It was excitement from beginning to end! Loved the bands, the cars and most of all the venue. Starlight 6 is such a cool place to hold such an event.
    We will continue to support the Road Kings in future shows. Keep up the good work!!

BloodyKnuckles

BTW...The Sock Fuckers Suck!!:D

5. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

:rolleyes:Damn Tudor, don't hold back next time!:eek: Tell us how you really feel!;)

6. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

Yea unfortunately TUDOR got BANNED from the H.A.M.B. for speaking his mind. He will be missed... But i think he got the point across rather well! Rather well indeed.

7. Thumper

Thumper

Banned ?? WTF ??? Hell he didn't say nothing that hasn't been said here before ! This blows monkey nutz .

8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

The HAMB is not a forum for shit talking and drama... That stuff will get ya booted every time. Especially if you continue to do it after being warned... 3 times.

Don't like it? Don't post here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.