Register now to get rid of these ads!

Divco Milk Truck Wheels, and well, um interesting E-bay Ad

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FrameDragger, Oct 12, 2003.

1. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

2. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

$4000? BIN price? I wouldn't pay that much for a set of rims and a skinny chick.

3. Darwin

Darwin

You could have a custom wheel shop precisely duplicate those for about 1/3 the money but if some damn fool twit will pay four large for 'em then by all means let him. People that dumb should be separated from their cash with all possible speed lest they do real damage with it.

4. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

I agree... Anyone interested in starting a project like that?

M-

5. briggs&strattonChev

briggs&strattonChev

WOW, some parents shouldnt be allowed to spawn..........................................Briggs

6. 34Fordtk

34Fordtk

Watch what you say,the pic. of the "heavy" was in one the "chicks post" he must be a lurker or has a different user name here! [​IMG]

7. fatassbuick

fatassbuick

I'll bet Centerlines are gonna go down. Maybe Budnicks and Boyds, too. Maybe there's a new gay "traditional" trend about to take hold...THE 80's!! It's affordable and fun and anyone can make the crap with a mill and a lathe!

Gotta go tune my Predator carb. See ya.

8. zibo

zibo
    from dago ca

i don't think I have that much in my whole car! tp

9. I just picked up a "divco" wheel tonite for a friend (Hi Dave) and it's the fourth one to complete his set. Grand total $20 U.S. What is it that Shiny says about "treasure island".