Register now to get rid of these ads!

Divco JR collection including two bodies

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by roadkillontheweb, Apr 3, 2016.

1. roadkillontheweb

roadkillontheweb

City: Grimes

State: Iowa
    Price: 2,500
    Spring cleaning time time to sell off my Divco Jr collection. I am selling both of my bodies the they are the same except for the white one has a recessed area in order to mount the front window comes with a 5.5 horsepower electric start Honda clone motor, new set of four 410 350 x 6 wheels and a partial frame tacked welded together and made with extended front spindles so that the cockpit has more leg room. $2,500 for everything or your choice of body Wheels engine and frame for $1,600 or body alone for $1,100

I have a new set of chrome headlight trim rings on the white body that goes with this sale. Headlights are standard fog light size bulbs available on Ebay

The 5.5 HP engine is on a mount with a forward reverse transmission that I made for a 1961 Thunderbird JR so it will need to be modified slightly to fit this frame.

The frame is just tacked together so it will need finish welded. The steering was being set up so the drivers feet could go between the wheels for more leg room than original.

The motor covers are just made with perforated mesh to allow the engines to breathe. The taillights are by choice I think 1950 Pontiac would look great.Great for promoting a business.

divco2.jpg

Attached Files:

2. roadkillontheweb

roadkillontheweb

The wife wants to go on a mini vacation so I can meet part way for no additional charge in the following locations. Minneapolis to the north, Kansas City to the South, Chicago to the East or Omaha/Lincoln to the West. Everything will need to be paid for in advance and Will need to agree on a day to meet or if you know someone in these areas that will store for you until you can pick up?