Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Distributor id help please

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WTF really, May 17, 2018.

1. Hey, check with Kevin about a cap for that one as well- he's got a number of 16 plug caps in the warehouse

2. WTF really

WTF really

flathead with packard dist acc drive etc, early race car for dual plug heads .... this is what bubba told me it was.

saltflats and kidcampbell71 like this.
  3. WTF really

WTF really

So looks like I might be looking for some duel plug heads soon.

kidcampbell71 and saltflats like this.
  4. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

I have done up a few of these over the years , they used a cap from a nash , each pair of points ( bendix aircraft) fires 8 spark plugs. The advantage of dual plugs has never been shown to me , i would like to see some dyno sheets supporting the dual plugs. Later aut makers used dual plugs in some applications to burn a super lean air fuel mixture to pass emissions etc.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-Nash-T...898694&hash=item33e7ffaddc:g:FrUAAOSwt5hYaEMZ

kidcampbell71 and harpo1313 like this.
  5. WTF really

WTF really

Thanks so much for your help and info. I would only use it for the looks I'm not going to be racing it. I might consider selling it if someone really needed it for a period correct race car.