Register now to get rid of these ads!

Different 37 Ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotroddon, Nov 11, 2013.

1. This 37 Ford comes from a friend who's dad took the picture in Bad Neuheim Germany 1945
    [​IMG]

2. LOWBLAZERO1

LOWBLAZERO1

That's friggin sweet!

3. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

4. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Yep,thats definitely a Ford Eifel.I found this pic from web:

[​IMG]

I havent never seen one.
    Just wondering,how many of them survived from the WWII?
    We lost a lot of vehicles during the war in here europe.My late granpa and his bro were truckdrivers before the war and their trucks were destroyed during the war.

5. Guess the one in the orig. post is a military version. The color shot in the museum (?) setting is a very slick looking little car. Can you imagine how well a version of that car would have sold if it were available in the U.S. market when the econo-cars such as Crosley, Henry J, Allstate, Metropolitans and others hit dealer showrooms in the late 40's and early 50's? I guess their design was deemed out-dated by then by corporate decision makers. Too bad.

6. I have to admit I have never seen one that I recall..HRP

[​IMG]

7. there was one at the Portland Swap Meet about 10 years ago, drew quite a crowd.

8. How about a project ? Every now and again on Ebay.de ( Germany )

Attached Files:

9. It's beyond my means (talent wise and cost wise) but I sure would love to see someone turn that into a sweet little hot-rod.