Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Did something happen to morris gauge?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by modelAfan, Aug 3, 2014.

1. modelAfan

modelAfan

Sent my Stewart Warner gauges out to be gone through at morris gauge in a couple of weeks Travis morris called and went through them with me which I thought was great!! Then 1 month then 2 months nothing. I call to check in and see how it's going no return call. Tried through eBay to contact him nothing. Starting to get nervous. Anybody on here know him or another way to contact him other than what's posted on his website? Any help would be great, thanks!!!

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. I'd be nervous too. BTTT

4. modelAfan

modelAfan

Anybody know Travis Morris?. I'll try again this week any help would be great
    Thanks hamb

5. deuceman32

deuceman32

6. modelAfan

modelAfan

Still nothing tried to contact through hamb nothing.

7. lamaison

lamaison
    from Canada

His Profile says his last activity was about 50 minutes ago, so guess he's still around.

8. spartanarcandpanel

spartanarcandpanel

He ripped us off, pretty much the same story except he got a lot of money too.

9. Deucedreamer

Deucedreamer
    from BC Canada

What was the outcome of this? I was thinking of sending gauges to him in the near future.

10. Fogger

Fogger

I've never had dealings with Morris, but have had many Stewart Warner gauges rebuilt by Mo-Ma. 1321 2nd Street NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102, 505-766-6661. I've dealt with Mo-Ma since they were in North Hollywood many years ago. There are others who have good reputations. Hope you get your gauges back.

11. spartanarcandpanel

spartanarcandpanel

I wouldn't send anything to him and If you happen to talk to him tell him he ripped off the wrong people. If you are looking for a reputable shop try Abbott instrument restoration in Portland, Talk to Bruce. He bailed us out. Super nice guy, knowledgeable and has been in business for over 30 years. Oh and anybody reading this that has been treated the same by morris gauge please pm me. Thanks, Nate

12. drtybiker

drtybiker
    from florida

I can't stand to hear this, I hope you retrieve anything you have lost

13. spartanarcandpanel

spartanarcandpanel

We were lucky enough to be refunded our money by Paypal, but the gauges and trim are the big loss. We have located replacement gauges but all the dash trim pieces are like finding hen's teeth. We probably won't get redemption, but we can make sure nobody else gets screwed and we can do as much damage to his good name as a case of the clap. :)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016