Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Did I do well? Champion plugs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jhouse88, Apr 5, 2019.

1. jhouse88

jhouse88
    from toledo

So me and my son went to an estate sale of 90-year-old gentleman and bought a case of new old stock C 16 C Champion spark plugs and a handful of C4 and C6 new old stock Champion spark plugs. I also got a AC Delco economizer fuel filter new old stock I paid roughly $65 for the lot and my research is coming up that the case of plugs go to model a bangers and are not made anymore. Any thoughts or potential pricing?

Attached Files:

2. jhouse88

jhouse88
    from toledo

Upon further inspection the case is marked see 16 C but the actual plugs inside Are all c4

3. 54vicky

54vicky

putting them on the bay will probably answer your question.then again maybe not I would not use then in a wheelbarrow no love for alberts product

4. gas & guns

gas & guns

$65 bux probably won't put you in the poverty line. But I don't see a great money maker either.
    If nothing else, they'll look cool up on a shelf in the shop or man cave.

porknbeaner likes this.
  5. 5window

5window

Braver than me to spend $65 on plugs you don't need and don't know the value of, but they are kinda cool looking.

6. jhouse88

jhouse88
    from toledo

I bought them because I dig them. My original intent wasn’t to retire on them. I was just curious the value on something like um. Btw I was offer 100 for the lot so I could make a few bucks on um. Honestly the graphics on the box is what attracted me to them

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5window and 61Cruiser like this.
  7. Beanscoot

Beanscoot

The multi pack box is pretty nice, and I bet very hard to find in such nice condition.

[​IMG]

And the ACon-O-Mizer thing is also very nice, probably would sell for quite a few dollars. Was it an intake humidifier kind of thing?

8. jhouse88

jhouse88
    from toledo

I’m not sure. I sold the plugs today and doubled my money so the fuel filter is free and I’ll likely run it on my car.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app