Register now to get rid of these ads!

Did anybody find any goodies at Springfield swap?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 47Plym, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Just wondering. I know several people said they were going.

I went Sat morning and found a couple small things for the Plymouth....there never seems to be much for it there. As usual, more Ford & Chevy stuff.

2. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I filled up hot rod roadsters pick up with a bunch of 57 Ford F 100 parts and got some cool guages too.

3. big otis

big otis
    from omaha, ne

man, stick shift, you are brave ridin' in hot rod roadster's truck. did he say anything about wanting to stop at dairy queen on the way back from springfield? hehehehe

hey bob! thanks for the ride in the plymouth man. she's too cool. it's hot rod roadster that knows about the 2 converts in the field around here. i'll ask him about those wing window pieces for ya.
    -otis

4. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

I got another 5 speed for the roadster to have around in case the one I got goes away. Other than that I just got wet. Gary

5. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

I heard BrokenSpoke got himself a helluva a deal on the backhalf of an "A". I can't wait to see it.

6. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

It was a good deal (saw it too late), but have your shoulder warmed up and the cats ready. ;)

7. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

I scored a back half for $375.00..just what I needed for my rear damaged 31...The swap meet remined me of the old Pate..just smaller..kinda like swapmeets used to be 10 years ago in Texas..

8. BenD

BenD
    Alliance Member

Ah, I thought you were talking about the $35 dollar one.

Ya did good.

9. man-a-fre

man-a-fre

Got 4 early finned buick drums 80.00.Seen the heavy deuce axle and bones go for 100.

10. I got the heavy axle and bones plus some other parts. I was happy. A friend said he bought a Culver City Halibrand QC for a 100.

11. MilesM

MilesM

12. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Here is a lil of what I got. Big thanks to hot rod roadster for taking me there and hauling it back to the hotel.:cool: I owe ya one or two or.....

Attached Files:

13. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

me and the Indy crew bought so much stuff after just three rows we had bought two old wagons to haul it in. Had to dump the wagons and reload once as well.
    great swap meet lots of stuff there to sell , not to fondle.!
    I think we bought 5 rochester model B's, a set of side drafts for a 53 corvette and lots of other stuff.
    We will be on the early shift next year for sure........:)

14. 67gt390

67gt390

I was a vendor on spots K29, K30, my 20th year for this swapmeet. Ron.