Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs DFW paint shops?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kevo, Sep 17, 2012.

1. kevo

kevo
    from Keller, TX

Alright... I'm looking for a paint shop/someone in the DFW area that can flake and clear a few dash pieces for me... I've already stripped them and they're in a rattle can primer right now, but the clear I bought just isn't cutting it for me... here's a pic of what they look like now, and here's a close up of the roof I'm trying to match... any suggestions would be a huge help... thanks guys

5.20mt4g 1880.jpg 5.20mt4g 004.jpg

2. Why not the same place that painted it Kevin?

3. kevo

kevo
    from Keller, TX

I'd rather not give them any more of my money... it took them almost 9 months AFTER I got my car back just to paint my license plates. With what I paid them and how patient I was, I would have expected a little better communication and customer service... the car turned out great, but I don't want to wait another year for a few little dash pieces... lol

4. Irrational Metalworks

Irrational Metalworks
    Alliance Vendor
    from DFW

Try Gary at Other Side Customs.

5. bulldogcustomchrome

bulldogcustomchrome

There's a guy down that way that does a lot of YouTube videos and seems to do some pretty trick stuff.Southwest Rod and Customs. Pete Hughes I think his name is.I think his websiste is the same as his youtube name-SWRNC.com