Register now to get rid of these ads!

Deuce Day at Petersons

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rckt98, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Rckt98

Rckt98

Trying to post some pics and getting seriously pissed off, all too large to accept. Can I e mail them to someone to resize or should I just put the laptop & digi camera into the trash can.
    NOW WITH PICS.

2. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

what I do,

open image in paint, go to image, then resize, downsize the pic, save, look at the properties and see if its low enough, repeat as needed...

3. myke

myke
    from SoCal

Read this post it may help.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163245

I always upload mine to a hosting site so I don't have to bother resizing them.

4. Scott

Scott

email them to me and I will give it a shot Just a few so I can see what happens I accept emails

5. Scott

Scott

Heere ya go I photo bucketed them
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keep em comin!

6. Rckt98

Rckt98

Thanks Scott, have sent some more to you. I am determined to get this resizing sorted. I used to be able to do it on our old computer, but our laptop has a different system, just haven't figured it out.
    With regard to Deuce Day, I really enjoyed the day. Seemed to be very low key, a very small crowd. 32's were parked on 3 levels of Petersons parking building and you could just walk in (as in no one collecting money at the gate, best free day I have had in LA). They were talking 750 cars prior to the day, I'm not sure there were that many there, but impressive all the same.Jeff Beck was one notable there.
    Any locals that didn't bother going, you missed a good day and I guess you don't get the chance to see that many 32's ( I think every body style was represented) together very often.
    Russell

7. Scott

Scott

8. langy

langy
    Member Emeritus

9. noboD

noboD

Thanks to both of you for struggleing through posting the pics. Some of us are on the wrong coast to visit in person. But the HAMB makes it possible.

10. RetroJoe

RetroJoe

11. RetroJoe

RetroJoe

Did you happen to see this one there?

Attached Files:

12. Rckt98

Rckt98

Yep, one of several tourers there.I have over 100 pics of the day, the ones on here were taken on a lower (e mail) res than the rest. The higher res come out better on a CD but are too large to e mail.

13. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

hey ,is that the Pat Gahnal roadster.....caddy powered , primered with purple wheels, grill, hood and firewall. I remember when he got that , he had something in rod and custom in the early 90's

14. Rckt98

Rckt98

Yes it is, I actually spoke to him briefly yesterday, I had met him once before about 5 years ago in Flagstaff. He & his wife were doing Route 66 and we were on our way up to Grand Canyon and stayed in same hotel, met him at breakfast.

15. SimonSez

SimonSez

Thanks for the pics.

We had a Deuce Day here in New Zealand yesterday. I have a few pics I will post in a separate thread when I have had a chance to resize them.

16. RetroJoe

RetroJoe

He should of had his B-400 with it. Some day his 3wd and roadster will be finished and sitting with the collection.