Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Detroit Will Rise

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Apr 11, 2012.

1. slammed

slammed

Again with blaming the workers/Union for the demise of Detroit. Stick to the TOPIC at hand. The guy in this video clip.

2. Rick Sis

Rick Sis
    from Tulsa OK

This is a hot rod forum. Yes, that's Hot rod, Hot... Rod......not the Prius drivers with rainbow stickers forum....it's HOT ROD.....take the agenda links elsewhere....seriously dude.

3. dmikulec

dmikulec

I was simply responding to someone else's misinformation and replying with known facts.

edit: (and it can be strongly argued that this IS on topic. Without the products produced by the American auto worker, like those who used to work at Packard, all your hot rods would be based on Asian imports).

Seriously.

:cool:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  4. Thanks Ryan,
    I am not sure what to say about it at this point
    other than it touched me.

5. There's a lot of hope in the Knoxville documentary.

I've always told my wife and kids.... If, God forbid, something happens to her, and the kids are grown, I'm moving to an old building/wharehouse/abandoned school/etc with a ton of space.

I'll have my cars inside the building and will have a small apartment.

I think my wife has come to realize that we may do that anyway, after the kids are moved out.

To make it practical financially, I'll have to move to a part of the state or country that has old buildings that no one wants. Around here, every piece of property is valuable....even the old crappy stuff.

6. T.L.

T.L.
    from Colorado

Finally, someone said it...

7. T.L.

T.L.
    from Colorado

'Sorry, but factcheck.org is not a credible source of information. They are bought & paid-for just like the American Media...

8. donnymopar

donnymopar
    from MI

Lead the way you buck...the rest of old dogs will fall right in line!