Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Autorama 2010 Roll Call, Meet & Greet, & other useful info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Feb 4, 2010.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Lucky me! :D

Big Olds isn't gonna know what to do with all this attention.;)

This is what my kitchen looks like now. I'm hoping to at least have a sink and water by the end of the month but highly doubt I'll be baking cookies by then. ;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. coupedevil

coupedevil

Can't make Friday but count me in for Saturday and Sunday!!

3. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

should be comin out with hotrodeo. i wont be bringin a car though. see ya there!

4. I'll be there. Not sure what day. No car this year, despite the invitation & arm twisting from Larry :eek:. Maybe next year. I'll be sure to stop by the display and say hi.

5. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Me and 57Joe should be there early afternoon Thurs to setup. Were downstairs hopefully somewhere near the restofyas. Looks for Joe's teal and white '57 and lots and lots and lots of angel hair...

6. 38mag

38mag

I'll be coming with "OVERKILL" and his '34/56 Chevy in the basement, see you guys there.

7. Harms Way

Harms Way

As much as I would love to see everybody, Once again I will be havening a conflicting schedule,..... (at COBO all night long) hopefully I will run into a few HAMB Brothers & Sisters before I leave in the mornings.

8. dead last 63 f100

dead last 63 f100
    from detroit

me my truck and the club will be there Friday, Satuday and Sunday

Attached Files:

9. jxnslotcar

jxnslotcar

I am hoping to go and it will be the 1st time for me. Lived here all my life and never went to the AutoRama. I have been living a sheltered life. :) Hope to see some of you there.Looking forward to it.

10. customizer2024

customizer2024
    from niles, mi.

I am coming Sat. for the first time. Autorama virgin. Take it easy on me. Hope to meet some of you carzzzzzy people, and the wonderful Denise. I love Topless. :eek:

After looking at the floor plan and the attractions, and listening to everybody talk. I've decided to stay for Sunday too. I just hope I can find some place close by to spend the night that won't cost me 200.00 to stay....Can't wait.:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  11. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Not sure on the day but I'll bring the boys down for one of them! Court was hoping to have his truck in this year but all of the family drama prevented it. At least THAT is smoothing out and we can get back to wrenching!!

We'll just drive it to Billetproof and Davisburg instead!

12. jxnslotcar

jxnslotcar

My truck is a long way from going to a show like the Autorama but do you think there is a place for my bike?

[​IMG]

What is involved in putting something like this into the show? Sounds like the show would be a lot of fun for a couple of days.

13. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

why don't you just take the door off and bring it to the show?

14. Looks like Saturday for me. Time of being at Cobo is kind of sketchy though.
    I am organizing a kind of reunion for a few of my friends. We are all going in a group. While we have all kept in contact with each other over the years, it is a event when three of us could actually be in one place at the same time.
    A few have moved away, at least a couple of them are no longer here except in spirit.

So for this year, four and possibly five of the gang will be there. And my son-in-law (sort of), possibly his friend Mark also.

And no car in this year, you won't want to see my Pontiac, too new as it's a 67, and the Buick is still scattered around the garage. But we have ten bolts holding the body to the frame, six more mounts to fabricate along with a rear frame section.

So I'll get by there and introduce myself.

15. Tank

Tank

More then likely be up Saturday, weather permitting.

16. Butch/1

Butch/1
    from Dublin ,Va

Denise,
    I will be at the booth with Steve, please stop by.
    Butch

17. Lucky77

Lucky77

I'll be there with the new hot rod and the new chick. First Autorama for both of them:D

Attached Files:

18. Never2low

Never2low

Can anybody say "HAMB Kitchen Thrash"? Can't think of anyone more deserving:D
    I'll be there on Fri, no truck though

19. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Stop by?? Please, you're going to have to kick me out when you get tired of me.:D
    I [​IMG] Advance Plating. :cool:

20. 50Delux

50Delux
    from Michigan

I'll be there on Sun. I'll make sure I stop by for the famous cookies everyones talking about!!!

21. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

"Oh... A 2 timer, eh?"

Everybody wants to party with D!

Attached Files:

22. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

oh come on ur invited too! :D

23. lbrunkala

lbrunkala

My son and I will be driving up on Friday to check out the show.

24. slammed

slammed

I will go if I can sell some of the Schwinn's.............Lucky GAMB's!

25. DeucePhaeton

DeucePhaeton

I'll be there Sunday for sure. Friday is a maybe.

26. jxnslotcar

jxnslotcar

I realize that this bike is NOT HAMB material but I thought someone could clue me into what I would need to do to put it into the show. Jim

27. According to the entry info., deadline was 30 days prior to opening of the show.

http://www.autorama.com/casi/show/entry/detroit.php

28. wkends

wkends
    from Kentucky

I have been on sat. a few times. Is the crowd on friday any smaller. It is nuts on saturday,

29. Denise,,
    Thanks for the plug!

As a side note. After the 3:00 Auction at the Pinstripers Jam our own Safariknut aka Ray Smith will be the Recipient of the MotorCity Auto Art Mavens Lifetime achievment award. So after the meet and greet please come up stairs and help us celibrate Ray's career!

Tim

30. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

LOL, I have to thank my delinquent customers for me not making it this year. Missed the deadline and now that my money issues are solved it's to late. Oh well... More time to prepare for the Roundup.