Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Area Hot Rod, Kustom, Muscle Car, mechanical, fabrication , service

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by loveoftiki, Jun 10, 2018.

1. My good friend Roger has decided that after 28 years of working in the Collision Repair Industry for someone else that it was time to make a change. He’s worked with “old man” Roger for a long time on weekends and weeknights on countless builds...that’s right I said weeknights and weekends...after working 40-50 hours at the body shop.... Rog is a hard worker! They decided to make it official...Roger will join the old man full time and be partial owner of J & S Automotive in Waterford, Mi. The old man is a mechanical wiz..can make a motor purr or scream depending on what ya want. Roger is a killer body man, fabricator, metal man...these guys are the real deal. It’s not easy to find a shop to take your old cars to where they understand em..if they can’t hook a computer to em, they don’t get it..if your needing work from chopping a top to adding discs to your old classic these are the guys that can do it...

Attached Files:

2. 2bubbas

2bubbas

We wish them the best- sounds like they are the real deal- wish they we closer to me- Bob and Kathy (2BUBBAS)-

3. Well loaded this up and it’s heading up to J & S for a front end rebuild and disc brakes...Roger will get it back to good and safe to drive! If your in Metro Detroit and ya need some work done on your Hot Rod, Kustom, Muscle Car, Classic...these are your guys!

Attached Files:

2bubbas likes this.