Register now to get rid of these ads!

Denver CO HAMBer get together

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gearhead Graphics, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Flathead Rich

Flathead Rich
    from Denver

Damn! Wish I had seen this before JUST NOW. I was just at Rock-a-billie's the other day and would've made it there today had I known. AH well, lets do it again soon.

2. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Sideburns, White T-shirt with Gearhead Graphics on it is me.

3. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

L:DL! hell you were in over half? of the picture since you & paul were handing out the prizes...:D:D

4. I had a good time meeting the CO contingent. I was the tall goofball in the gray Hotrodshiftknob.com jacket. Damaged Duck, Lisa, Smitty, Paul, and the whole lot of your were great fun to hang with. I'll definitely come to the next one. Thanks, all. I even won a raffle prize courtesy of Brent and Vicky @ JALOPYZ in Golden.

Attached Files:

5. Koolman

Koolman

It was great meeting you all. I had to leave before the pictures, so none of me. Let's hope we can do this again.
    Thanks Jeff and Paul for getting the ball rolling.

6. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

Me and Carbed87... I'm on the left
    [​IMG]

7. synchro7

synchro7

Had a good time. Enjoyed meeting the ones I talked to. In pics 008 & 031, I'm the one in the maroon shirt and Santa beard, the red head next to me is my wife, Dail.

8. I'm the GOOD looking one!

9. fatkoop

fatkoop

Had a real good time and nice to put faces to the names! Thanks too to Todd Ingram and Marc Natale for the door prize of a front-end alignment @ Just Brakes, I'll put it to good use!! It was a cold ride from the Parker area and back, (16 degrees on the way back home and no heater in the '40) but well worth it. Let's do it again sometime.

10. Thanks for everyone that made it! What a good time. Thanks to Brent & vicky of Jalopyz,
    GO GMC, Just Brakes, & Gearhead Graphics for the door prizes, And Jimmy at Rockabillie

11. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Great meeting you all! I am the one holding the TShirt in the lower left shot of the first group of photos.

12. Too funny Paul! It was awesome meeting everyone. Lisa and I had a great time. Thanks again to Paul and Jeff Props to you guys. Great bunch of people. Chuck, Jeff, Paul and slimegreeen (can't remember his alias lol) we will be in touch! BTW I'm the fool on crutches and the rapper hat. Smitty.

13. colorado51

colorado51

I was wearing the Mad Fabricators shirt and Hank III hat. Met a few people but spent most of the evening talking to "fatkoop", "denverdave" and "petesjunk".

I won the pinstripe coupon from "Gearhead Graphics" :D . Thanks guys, it was a good time!

14. Too funny man...Great time thanks for the pics..I will post Lisas pics when she gets up...lol

15. KennyK

KennyK
    from Arvada CO

Great job Jeff & Paul! Had a great time! I didn't get to meet everybody, but I did talk to a bunch of great guys. Looking forward to the next one.

16. Damn.... I always read about these after they happen....

17. Iceberg460

Iceberg460

Didn't get a chance to talk with all you guys but had a great time, thanks to all who set it up and thanks to everybody who supplied the door prizes.

Justin

18. nfleone

nfleone

A great evening thanks.
    On the down side my favorite Italian resteraunt is now Rockabillies. :(

Nick

19. Ghost28

Ghost28

AWWW Man. It looks like you all had a blast. Even Denver Dave showed and smitty 777 showed up. I will not miss the next one.
    Thanks Guys...John

20. Thanks again, Paul and Jeff, and all who were able to make it out. Paiul says we're hoping to try this again in a few months, with a little warmer weather. Looking forward to it.

DD

21. R A Wrench

R A Wrench
    from Denver, Co

Good Mornin, just gettin around to checkin out the pics of the gathering. Had a great time & got to meet up with a lot of fine folks. Im in pics # 9 10 & 32. We will need to have more of these so I can try to sort out who is who again. Hope for warmer weather & more of the good cars next time. Maybe somewhere outdoors so we can wander around & check out the rides. Thanks Rick

22. Arominus

Arominus

I couldn't make it this time, but the next for sure. Hopefully ill have some progress on my plymouth to talk about.

23. the metalsurgeon

the metalsurgeon
    from Denver

I hope you arrange another meeting as i will be in Denver next time around.

my weekly metal work blog www.themetalsurgeon.com

24. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

ok boyz-n-girlz hide the small children--this is me :eek:{i stole it off smitty777 profile-so don't tell him:D}

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      me.jpg
      File size:
      36.3 KB
      Views:
  25. A true hoollegan if I ever saw one LOL

I didn't make it this time, but maybe next time.

Thom

26. Pauljrestomod97

Pauljrestomod97

Had a great time meeting you all, I'm in the yellow jegs hat and argyle sweater... Can't wait to roll up to our next meeting in a '51 caddy. Getting close; very close. Paul just let me know if you have any Jeep questions; and thanks for helping get us all together.

27. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Paul - it was great meeting you and talking. Can't wait to see either of your Caddy's

28. the metalsurgeon

the metalsurgeon
    from Denver

29. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

We should get on planning one. maybe may?

30. the metalsurgeon

the metalsurgeon
    from Denver