Register now to get rid of these ads!

Denver CO HAMBer get together

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gearhead Graphics, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Capt Crash

Capt Crash
    from Colorado

I got an invite, but wont be able to make it. I was in Denver last weekend for the swap meet. Maybe next year you could plan one during TriState, and that might draw some people to the meet, that would be in Denver anyway. Everybody have fun.
    Brian

2. colorado51

colorado51

See you all there!

3. the metalsurgeon

the metalsurgeon
    from Denver

Well im still on the Pepsi project in Michigan ,so unfortunately i wont be there.Have fun and see you all next time!

my weekly metal work blog www.themetalsurgeon.com

4. Madrider67

Madrider67

Sorry I can not make this event. Keep us all posted on any future get togethers.

Have fun!!!!

5. We'er getting close now!

6. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Its tomorrow gang! Paul's gotten some cool stuff together, gonna be a good time!

7. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

i guess i'll heading down that way to hook up with some gear heads from Colorado,hopefully this goes good.

8. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Sounds like were gonna have at least a dozen or so people. Maybe more, just have to see. Hopefully we can make a monthly gig out of it at least for the wintertime.

9. the metalsurgeon

the metalsurgeon
    from Denver

10. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

just a early morning reminder-------chuck

11. Man I would love to be able to make it. Have Church today so there's no way I could make it back in time for the 6 o'clock service. The Lord does have a sense of humor and I know he would get me somehow if I missed church to go hotrodding. I know from experience. I broke a shock mount in Lisbon, ND one time and yes it was on a Sunday headed back from a show. Have fun fellas!

12. carmuts

carmuts

Have fun guys. Nearly got an all expense payed trip to Denver this weekend, but some other plans were made which worked out better. Maybe next year things will work out for me to make it there. Rod

13. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Rod, if it goes well were going to try to make this a semi regular maybe monthly type deal, who knows, maybe even a cruise night or something fun.

14. carmuts

carmuts

Sounds like a plan. Hope all goes well for future get togethers. My wife and I used to make it the front range area a couple of times a year, but have not been there since the GR came through the springs in 2006. I helped build one of the cars and met up with some other freinds there. It was a real good time. I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2007, which really put a damper on things for awhile. I recovered physicly and financially after a couple of really tough years and this last year became unemployed due to plant closure, them spent most of the fall with my daughter in the hospital, so things are abit rough again, but we are making it through. Let me know via PM if you make things a regular event and I am sure I will be able to later this year if all goes well. Missing the Front Range. Rod

15. Ghost28

Ghost28

Paul, Jeff, and the rest of you CRAZY guys. I have kicked around all kind of plans to sneak away, but Grandmas birthday celebration is gonna be going on late in the day. And with her turning 90 she is still a party animal. I am sure the turn out will be great at your gathering, and will definately do it next time with no glitch. Have a blast and toss a few back for me. John

16. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

See you guys there. I am bringing up Justin (Iceburg) with me. Be there around 4.

17. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Headin up now to meet Paul and get ready for all of ya. Last warning.....

18. We're here! Greetings

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ app

19. RocketSled

RocketSled

Gotta pass this time, keep us informed in the future.

20. Gremlinguy

Gremlinguy

Nice meeting you all......

21. Nice ! Fatkoop's 40 and Pete's Junk's 34 Ford

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ app

Attached Files:

22. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

Thanks to all of ya who braved the cold and came out. Dont know an "official" head count, but I'd say we had close to 50 people there. Way cool to put names to faces, and meet some of the lurkers.
    I know a couple people took some pictures of the group.

BIG thanks to Paul Hebert for rounding up door prizes, and Jalopyz of golden for their donations (and the others I dont remember who donated)

Lets do this again!

23. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

Had a freaken blast!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

24. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

more....

Attached Files:

25. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

and MORE.:D

Attached Files:

26. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

& more?

Attached Files:

27. haha i love the last picture (gremlinguy and me) definitely had a good time hanging out and meeting all of you. hell even won myself a free oil change! i was actually pissing and moaning how i was due for one on the way up there.

28. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

THANKS to Paul & Jeff & others for this get-2-gether,i met some really great folks tonight,like i said i had a blast hanging with Smitty & Lisa plus paul,paul,paul & i think there was another paul:D?Jeff your a super nice guy!i never do get-2-gethers because there's usually some dumb ass drama-but not with this group,

IF I TOOK A PICTURE OF YA PLEASE PIPE IN & TELL US WHO YOU ARE!
    just hoover over the picture it will show a HAMB get2gether with a number,tell us which picture..please--i met so many great folks & i can't remember names,

to all that could not make it--YOUR LOSS!:rolleyes:

29. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

oh yea--i was the idiot with the camera & was wearing the black Sturgis shirt & red flannel...