Register now to get rid of these ads!

Deleted adds

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by kgk47, Apr 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgk47

kgk47
    from WNY

Instead of deleting adds when someone posts one or two over the 5 add limit,
    You should delete all the old sold things or make it so people can delete their own adds that’s just silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. kgk47

kgk47
    from WNY

I bumped one or two many adds last night and you deleted all but 2 of them so frustrating and just dumb come on guys!!!!!!!!

3. So, you're just using the place for the free ad space (and won't even pony up the few dollars for an Alliance Membership) and now you're complaining.:rolleyes:

kgk47 likes this.
  4. kgk47

kgk47
    from WNY

I just became an alliance member my bad now what do you have to say!!!
    I paid my 50 dollars so I can now complain???

5. ..........Complain away.

Lloyd's paint & glass and kgk47 like this.
  6. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I still see 6 of your parts ads in the parts section from yesterday.

I also see multiple Cars ads you requested to be deleted.

7. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

There are many ways that people are inconsiderate here. Recently the "10 post minimum" rule has brought out the worst in a number of intellectually challenged people that don't feel the rules should apply to them. But the most consistent abuse of the rules is the 5 post/bump rule in the classifieds.

I am often surprised and disheartened by the Janets that will abuse the privilege of the free classifieds here by posting or bumping 7, 8, 9, or more posts at a time and driving everyone else's posts to the next page. And then they have the gall to be outraged because their posts got deleted! Most of these guys should know better too! - many of the ones that will do this have been here 10 years or more.

I had more to say, but I deleted it to keep this conversation civil. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

8. kgk47

kgk47
    from WNY

I get what your saying but I’m not the guy that posts things every day or every week fir that matter, make it so the ads can be deleted anyway!!

9. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Moderators are the only ones that can delete ads. Bottom line for people that can't seem to count to five, post or bump more than 5 in a day and some will be deleted. pretty simple

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  10. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Let me paint a picture for you....
    New guy posts things for sale - makes a deal, then deletes his ad ....... Buyer gets scammed and asks Mods to help.
    Mods go looking for the sellers ad.....
    What ad ?

Get the picture ?
    So no...... we are not going to "make it so the ads can be deleted anyway!!"

You are looking at things from just your picture.
    We have to look at things with everyone's picture.

If you don't like how it's set up - maybe the HAMB Classifieds are not for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.