Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical delete

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 66gmc, Jul 22, 2020.

  1. 66gmc
    Joined: Dec 4, 2005
    Posts: 569


    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  2. 37 caddy
    Joined: Mar 4, 2010
    Posts: 360

    37 caddy
    from PEI Canada

    you definetly have a problem,either its warped or it had damage on it before,you will have to use a uni-spotter or something like that to get it back up into place then apply some filler.Possibly the paintless dent guys might be able to do it too,but i wouldnt count on that.I dont think there is much access to the back side of it there. Harvey

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2020 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.