Register now to get rid of these ads!

delaware area hotrodders may 10th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by doug free, Apr 11, 2009.

1. doug free

doug free

were bringing hotrods back to the riverfront in wilmington!

click flyer for more info.
    [​IMG]

2. Spike!

Spike!

Any show with "Rat Rods" on the flyer MUST be good! Ha ha Ha Ha

To be honest, the Delaware Riverfront has never been good to people putting on a car show. Even though the Hot Rod hoedown (the real, original one, not the Texas one...) brought the Riverfront a ton of money every year it was there, the state or whoever was not helpful in the least bit. long story folks.

Also, when making a flyer, you may want to avoid certain terms to attract this audience. "Rat Rod" is one of them. I mean, if its pieces of shit you want, then by all means you have selected the right bait, but its not a show for traditional hot rods, so don't expect any to show! (This board is for traditional hot rods and customs)

Anyway, good luck. Won't be able to attend.

Spike

3. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

Hell Spike, "pieces of shit??" I thought I'd finally found a show for me. I was hoping you'd be there so I could get in the magazine. :D

4. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

were bringing hotrods back to the riverfront in wilmington!

click flyer for more info.
    [​IMG] its about time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all deffently needed a traditional hot rods and customs car show back here in delaware
    <!-- / message -->

5. sawzall

sawzall

where will vendors be??

6. Always had a good time at the old Kahunaville events and it's a nice 2 hour drive for me. Good Luck.

7. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

This is awesome. The Kahunaville show was a blast. This show is 10 minutes from me, too bad my car is 2 hours away!

8. doug free

doug free

Thanks guys that are actually supportive. i was sure someone would comment on the "ratrod" thing....

sawzall im guessing the vendors will be set up in the parking lot, im just trying to help out a friend with the show, so im not 100% sure.

57Joe hope you can make it anyway.

were also gonna have a preparty the night before at mojo 13 in stanton. ill post more info about that soon.

9. Spike!

Spike!

For the record, Kahunnaville is gone. Done. No more.

Doug Free- Your friend will find out on his own about putting on a show in Delaware..at least that part of Wilmington. He should have talked to a few people who have done it in the past first but its too late now. Good luck is all I can say. He probably won't do it again.

Spike

10. doug free

doug free

THIS WEEKEND Car & Bike Show Pre Party at MOJO13, saturday night Show starts at 8:30 Bands playing: New Liberty, The Prisioners, The Dead End Cruisers and The Bullets

Sunday: Pitstop Kustom Car & Bike Show at the Wilm Riverfront from 12-4pm Live Bands: Kingsnake & The Dead End Cruisers Live Stunt Show by Team Legion Vendors including: Independents Choppers, Barely Legal Kustoms, Underground Customs, Victory Dealership, the Furry Godmother, DE Gypsy Queens, Breeders Choice, Wilmington Animal Hospital, Highgrade Motorsports, Veritas Wine & Spirits and more. There will be food, chances to win a new MUSTANG, Trophies, a 50/50 raffle, chinese auction items including custom shoes from ink-wear.com, a Trademark Tattoo Gallery Basket, Hollywood Tans basket, a Spa Day Package by Trilogy, 1614 Gym Membership and more!! Tattoos that day will be done by Trademark Tattoo Gallery, see their booth for more info.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]