Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects degreasing and clean up the drive

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1930artdeco, Jun 22, 2021.

1. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Yes I've heard of and often use Google but I just thought I'd ask, but didn't realize I was asking a smart ass,

'28phonebooth and warhorseracing like this.
  2. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

LOL looked like you were BEING a smart ass with the "WTF". Enough of this :rolleyes:

3. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Yeah, I agree, enough, but I used initials only because you did.

'28phonebooth likes this.
  4. I used a plastic kiddie pool to decrease my sbf & transmission, I set the block and transmission on pieces of 4x4 to space them up off the pool and then scraped off the big chunks of sludge and theh sprayed the engine & transmission down with HD easy off oven cleaner, WARNING this stuff is caustic and you want to be out in the fresh air.

Let it work and then hose it off, repeat if needed, after removing the parts you candump sand or kitty litter in the pool to wick up the water and oven cleaner, HRP

5. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

Nice thing about the kiddie pool thing is that you can let it sit and evaporate the water away and reduce it down- just don't leave it where the critters can get to it

6. birdman1

birdman1

Take it to the local car wash

7. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER