Register now to get rid of these ads!

Declaring 9-29 National Roadster Day!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wizzard23, Sep 27, 2010.

1. wizzard23

wizzard23

The weather forecast for the next few days here in the great state of Kansas is awesome, I've got some time off to use, so the Mrs. Wizzard and I are gitten' the Hell out of Dodge Wednesday. No real plan or schedule, just a coupla kids jumpin in the roadster and spendin' the day havin' fun! wish I could declare National Roadster Week, but too much goin' on. Join us and report back.:D

2. wizzard23

wizzard23

Well, we did it. Spent an awesome day in the roadster. Did around 200 miles at our own pace. Busy time for farmers, so had to dodge some big machinery but no problem. Took old 2 lane all the way (ain't much else around here anyway) Stopped to see oz1954 at his parts store
    but the lazy sob was takin' a day off. Ran into a Buick club tour in Concordia KS, saw probably 20 or so nice older Buicks. In beloit KS met up with Abomb and had a very nice visit. Got a few pictures, but I'm too dumb to get them posted. All in all a great day and something we should do more often. Did anyone else observe National Roadster Day?