Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Decatur Swap Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by EZ Cool, Feb 20, 2013.

1. EZ Cool

EZ Cool
    Alliance Vendor
    from Slaton TX

Looks like it may be a cold and wet start to the Decatur swap meet. Rain today and Thursday AM but the sun is supposed to shine Friday and Saturday. We moved to a new location. South end of row S right next to the fence. If its cold I'll have the heater fired up so come by. I'll gladly trade some heat for a cold beer!

2. Got my rig gassed up and ready to leave tomorrow. Hope there are lots of good deals to fill my van up. Rides smoother when loaded.:)

3. Fly'n Kolors

Fly'n Kolors

I got a sunburn this afternoon. I also got a lot of great deals: BLC headlights, '40 Ford '16's, 4-'58 chev tailights, '51 pontiac tailights, Model A headlight bar.

Saw a garage find primo '50 Poncho 2dr ht all original sell before he got to his spaces! Friday it's on!!!

"Be There or Be Without"

4. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

I picked up an Edelbrock C4B, Edelbrock C3BX, Offy 3-duece (all SBC) Old payphone and some cool shop lights......and this glass tail light.....wasssit?

Attached Files:

5. CyaNide

CyaNide
    from Texas

I never get to make it on a Thursday. I can only seem to make it on Saturdays. Stupid work always gets in the way, but I will be there.

CN

6. Outlaw1

Outlaw1

Anybody see the chrome bumper exchange guy from California there?

7. EZ Cool

EZ Cool
    Alliance Vendor
    from Slaton TX

Yep, he's there. Far south side.