Register now to get rid of these ads!

DEC 5/6..... RF/375 FINKSTER-NATIONALS ...!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Ace, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Byron Crump

Byron Crump

Ah, tortured artists…the reason why once I got my degree in art I walked away from it all. I think I will just go to the Houston car show…at least that’s about the cars. I wonder how many of the Houston Roadster guys will have cars in the show anyway and could not come out? Is anyone going to the Autorama and the club stuff? I am going to hit it as soon as it opens on Saturday.

2. Germ

Germ

I thought the SHIFTERS was a club from SO-CAL?
    and I thought only SCENESTERS were from california...

I'm confused

Sounds like JOHNNY is about the ART, sounds like the other shit is about the MONEY...

Sounds like JOHNNY wants to be an ARTIST, not a fucking FLEA MARKET VENDOR.......

Ia the OWNER of the CLUB, related to RALPH CARRERA is SO_CAL???

What time is ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL and MOLLY RINGWALD showing up?

Send me a AUTOGRAPHED, GREASER POSTER, I want to see SEXY HAIR..........
    If you guys need some SNOW CONE machine action or FUNNEL CAKE booths,, I can call my homeboy from AUSTIN,,

He can set it up....

3. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Can't make it. Came down with major vomit & shits on Thursday Night...lost a Triple Meat Wendy's burger, good god that was a lot of meat, and couldn't hold anything down. Flushed my system with water til thats all i was shitting and puking. I know, it's gross. Anyways, that my excuse for not coming...sucks too cause I just talked the gal into going with me and arranged stuff with my old crew in Houston.

Have fun, peace out.

4. modernbeat

modernbeat
    from Dallas, TX

Merc50, a few cats from the Houston Roadsters have cars in the show. Four cars in the club booth, and at least one in the car show. Most of the guys don't give a damn about shows, so they don't participate in them.

5. OutLaw

OutLaw

Well the weekend is over. I went to both events...I didn't see any scenesters all weekend, just a bunch of friends.

6. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

Outlaw, it was good hangin' with ya and everyone else. I can't wait for Big Ric's partay.

7. BLAKE

BLAKE

Well said, Tyler,... very well said.