Register now to get rid of these ads!

DEC 5/6..... RF/375 FINKSTER-NATIONALS ...!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Ace, Nov 26, 2003.

1. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

[ QUOTE ]
    I honestly think that he has nothing to say

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically you responded to 'nothing'..?? Rad...

Maybe try talking about something you know about,
    instead of people you DON'T..!!!

2. Germ

Germ

[ QUOTE ]
    Rest assured Germ gives a shit very much. If he didn't he wouldn't bother responding to anything at all.

I honestly think that he has nothing to say - if he did it would probably take on a more comprehensive form - instead he writes drivel.... moaning, whining crap that never really says anything. I could cut and paste 98% of his posts and it would look just like this one, pretty much verbatim.

Meaningless to most, meaningful to a select few - only the 'scenester elitist club members' can claim they comprehend.

He is a walking contradiction - the epitome of everything he hates - or says he hates. He's doing the same thing as everyone else he claims to loathe.

He sure knows a lot about what's going on in the SCENE he despises..... or claims to despise. I wonder why? I know if I hated a certain group of people or a certain way of life, I'd stay far away from them and it.

Germ you are a POT calling a KETTLE black. A hipocrite of the worst kind.

He doesn't give a shit, huh? If that's true I guess he won't be responding to this post will he?

Becca
    Queen of Big Ass Motors (c)

[/ QUOTE ]

SCENE?
    I made the PATH for your FAGGOT SCENE?
    I brought you REBELLION... In an ART FORM alot more SINCERE then a fucking BON JOVI tattoo and some broken down ambulances.....

the true heros KNOW that your BOYFRIEND is a fucking FRAUD..
    Can he generate a PAYCHECK in SPANDEX?

I'm respected by MEN who BUILD cars,
    and MEN who SURF big water mountains.
    I lived your life in 4 months,
    and while you were A HIPPIE. and your BOY TOY was MODELING for "LIFE" cereal boxes",,,,,,,,,,,,
    I had a SHITBOX at PASO
    Long before your BUTT ROCKER boyfriend was JOBBING ED ROTH..

the difference between me and you and your world, is a CELEBRATE my HEROS, and hold them to HIGH REGARD, you suck the cum from them, and PAWN them off to BETTER yourself, and your FRIVIOLOUS cause....

I know alot about THE SCENE,
    Because I kill it........

I loathe you becca,
    If you could cook as good as you can perpetuate moldys existance into something of any importance..

you could be a world class chef....

can I get on the GUEST LIST for RATFINK REUNION?

Germ

3. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

.............awwww come on kids.........lighten up! Let's all get together and have a group hug........'tis the season to be jolly.........fa la fuckin' la,.....la, la, la.......

4. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Pat....do me a favor,pal....CHANGE your sig. line to something else...that "asshole" stuff always did bother me...anyone who knows you will attest to the fact that you are one helluva kind and generous being...I know that I'll never forget your actions....How about "Skate Sex God Monster from the Center of Your Mind" ? [​IMG]

5. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

After hearing that, I would change it in a heartbeat man..!! [​IMG]

6. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

SnackLord!
    Any truth to the rumour that yer Rivi will be named "Caligula" ??
    Wish you and the TrueArt gang could make the show.....

7. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

HAHAhahaha..!!! I wiiiish...!!

Lemme start off by getting ONE girl at a time in it...
    then we can take it from there... Whew..!!

(I won't have to airbrush the hood and trunklid will I..??)

8. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

First of all...ONE GIRL and "Caligula"aka (Snatch Palace) are two completely different concepts...That Rivi should NEVER have only one person in it,except when you drive it to the shop in the morning....
    Anyone coming to the garage on Friday that has spare Dyno Cruiser parts? Please bring'em if ya wanna get rid of 'em...
    With any luck at all, the truck will finally get some Barnett lettering...
    Poster coming up today....Photoshop files crapped out on us the other day....several HAMBers offered help asap!
    Its' been said before,but there are some GOOD people on this board...

9. fatluckys

fatluckys

Hey Johnny- I'm spendin' my day off today workin' on your Frankenstyle Green Fuz bike seat so you'll have something to sit on at the party.

10. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Sean....Man,I really appreciate what you are doing! I think I'm gonna use that Sting-Ray repro Orange Krate that we had in Dallas for the Mysto bike....
    GOOD chrome on those parts....not "eGay" chrome!
    When ya gonna be finished with my Spin-Sex Chair? [​IMG]

11. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

12. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Okay...there's Friday's poster...I think Kali did a great job!
    Special thanks to 62Buford who took care of our Photoshop problem, and to HankCash and Plan9 for caring,as well....
    Next up,Saturday's art.....

13. Evilfordcoupe™

Evilfordcoupe™

RIGHT ON!!!!

We're going to do our best to sneak out of the shop early Friday afternoon.

-Jason

14. BLAKE

BLAKE

Very nice! Sign me up for a hard copy.

15. bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!! my Kali strikes again!

16. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Looks cool.

Hey EFC, you are gonna be there on Saturday, right? Mrs Buzzard was askin' if Mrs. EFC and Miss Outlaw were gonna be there.

Somebody in Houston must need a bitchin' chopper, huh. Are you gonna have a couple of bikes out on display?

17. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

We had to cheat a little and use old art due to the time crunch....There is some great photography by Buford and HankCash that needs to be utilized on the other posters....

Since this is the final week before the show, try not to get all keyed-up if I bttt this a few times? [​IMG]
    There is a HAMB auction involved,after all....

18. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

[ QUOTE ]
    Pat....do me a favor,pal....CHANGE your sig. line to something else...that "asshole" stuff always did bother me...anyone who knows you will attest to the fact that you are one helluva kind and generous being... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

.......thanks......but anyone that REALLY knows me understands...... [​IMG]

19. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Ha ha Tiny....that's a good one....like peace in the Middle East, bro.... [​IMG]

20. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

21. Evilfordcoupe™

Evilfordcoupe™

Hey Buzzard,

We'll both be there. I think her new name is going to be Mrs. ELC. That stands for Mrs Evil Lincoln Convertible. I have gotten myself way in over my head on this one.....

Miss Outlaw will be going and I think her name change is on its way since a buddy of ours found her a car.

I have a bike I put together this weekend thats going to be there and is in dire need of some artwork. It will be looking for a new home.

-EFC

[ QUOTE ]
    Looks cool.

Hey EFC, you are gonna be there on Saturday, right? Mrs Buzzard was askin' if Mrs. EFC and Miss Outlaw were gonna be there.

Somebody in Houston must need a bitchin' chopper, huh. Are you gonna have a couple of bikes out on display?

[/ QUOTE ]

22. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

[​IMG]

Okey doke, y'all... Kali here - just wrapped up the Saturday 6th poster... We'll try to have the version with Burwell's photos up soon. Gotta go sling some 1-shot... see ya soon!
    xo-
    Kali V. [​IMG]

23. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

PROPS for JohnnyAce!

I'll do my damndest to make it there. It seems I've missed EVERY event in TX since I've joined the HAMB. And I'm sick of it. If I don't show up for this, I'm gonna kick MYSELF in the nuts. I gotta get a truck, fast. Period.

24. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Thanks THC...As I sit here with 1 Shot in my nose and mineral spirits clinging to my hands,it's good to know someone appreciates our efforts....Been working on the auction stuff and art for the show...
    We haven't decided if we will print posters to sell,beyond the ones used to put around town...
    Thanks again to all who found time to offer an encouraging word.

25. Germ

Germ

MOLDYS goimg to SUE you PUTO,

Didn't he HAVE the ED ROTH Blood transfusion?

MOLDYS LAST words will be..
    JOHNNY ACE is my RULER.
    and his MUFF is SOFTER then BRETT BARRIS'....

So-cal will be KNOWN for FAGS who DRAW PLAGERIZED ART WORK on TRASHCANS.
    and TEXAS will BE KNOWN for SPREADING THE TRUTH.....

HELLFIRE JOHNNY

all TEXAS needs is a BAN on AIRBAGS

I'm GOING underground,
    MY vision will be spoken through Cole,

PICTURES to FOLLOW

26. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Yeah, I hear ya Germ.....
    UNDERGROUND seems like a good place right about now...Let everybody else fight over titles and reputations that never existed....At least I'll get more work done while phonies sign autographs in Japan for shit they never accomplished.

27. cole

cole

We have eyes and ears in japan as germ speaks throgh me- Indiana is reporting back about a real piece of RATSHIT(tm)

Name HENDLEY? HENLEY, hair like a woman, a real sick freak , used to treat cole and young rulers like shit .................we knew his boy rapeing tactics at an early age , he was tempting us with star wars toys .......we would all kick his ass , and sling him around with his locks, At a wedding around here he is quoated as saying "IM the most FAMOUS person here"

He must be taken care of for good.

28. Germ

Germ

THE MISSION is unsettled,
    But I have made the first step...........
    It was a GAMBLE but after several YEARS of PLANNING ...... the TRUE HEROES(tm), we have made a PACT and we have DECIDED who is FAGGOT and who is GOLDEN........
    SOME will DIE and some will BEG for MERCY

I have answered the call.
    FATHERFURY (tm) will be my HOMEBASE and his RADIO frequency will RELAY my PATH of DESTRUCTION in order to BRING you SIMPLETONS the fucking TRUTH...

COLE will FOSTER(tm) my INTEGRITY to a MOUNTAIN of MORONS......
    and MY SKILLS will shine as I recluse myself back to coke binges and pathetic suicide notes............
    LIFE is a SWAP MEET.
    YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR SOULS..................

INDIANA and her sweet BREASTS will be the STRANGLEHOLD on everyone who really thinks that they have what it takes to live like us eternal negros!!!!!
    I will NEVER be alone for the HOLIDAYS again.............
    Those who make fun of me.
    HAVE NO CLUE,,,
    and will LOATHE me in the END..................

HARVESTER OF BONDOS mother now has the SURITY that her ONLY SON is in good hands, Their family no longer QUESTIONS our HELLFIRE.......

WAKE UP YOU SICK BASTARDS.
    YOUR WORLD just got more INTERESTING....

IN TEN DAYS all COMMUNICATIONS will BE LOST.....

COLE will RELAY PICTURES and LETTERS of the COMING CHAOS...

I will be HIDING in the SHADOWS. PROTECTING and AVENGING what is SACRED. and LIVING what REALLY fuels "OUR" collective PASSION to BUILD HOT RODS and KUSTOMS............

some will GET it,
    SOME WILL BE OFFENDED....
    some will find it REPULSIVE that this kind of UNHOLYNESS really goes on......

the WORLD is DARK,,

we OFFER you LIGHT with WORDS.
    BUT you NEVER seem to UNDERSTAND....

THE TIME IS NOW.....

YOUR HEROS are a FRAUD.
    AND YOUR MAGAZINES are BULLSHIT...

they seek TO INTERVIEW, and investigate the MYTHS.... But they wont RUN the things we say....

we are DANGEROUS, and they can't have that kind of stuff in print....

FROM NOW ON....
    a NEW WORLD IS BEING BUILT......

KEEP swallowing what they sell you......

BOB SEAGER forever

GERM

29. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Great art Johnny....supa.slicko!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

30. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Alrighty then, less than a week to go. While the California boys try to add some drama to the party, let's get a role call.

Me and the Missus, Krupa, Outlaw, EvilFordCoupe, El Jefe are in for sure, as well as the S.A boys and I'm pretty sure the Houston Kontinentals.

Obviously, several of the Chups will be there.

I'd guess the Houston Roadsters will make a good showing,
    since they drive all over the state to shows.

Outcasts, Barons, Coollows? anyone? Bueller?

Sound off if you're planning on making the "scene".