Register now to get rid of these ads!

DEC 5/6..... RF/375 FINKSTER-NATIONALS ...!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Ace, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Alright....its' set in cement....here's the info.
    ( Poster coming soon)

Friday Dec.5
    "Rf/375 Monster Rally HAMB Artists Paint,Pinstriping,Monster Shirt,Parts Trading Party"
    Where: HANS' ROD and CYCLE
    17109 Clay Rd.
    Houston,Tx ph: 281.855.3403
    Time: 2:00 pm til ??
    *Bring whatever ya want painted or striped...there will be PLENTY of artists there to hook ya up*
    *Artists Jam to benefit the HAMB*Special thanks to Barnett signs and the Chupacabras C.C.*

Saturday Dec6.
    "RFOA FINKSTER-NATIONALS" aka Tx Xmas Rat Fink Party
    "Hot rods,kustoms,bikes,art,bbq,music,vendors"
    Where:The Continental Club
    3700 Main
    Houston,Tx ph:713.529.9899
    Time:12 noon-2am
    Brought to you by Johnny Ace Studios, the Kontinentals,Jalopy Journal,and the estate of Ed"Big Daddy" Roth
    *Special auctions to benefit the HAMB and Roth Estate*
    *Guests include: Fatlucky's,FlyRite Choppers,WayKool Art,and more*
    Bands tba.....

Any ??? call the above #'s or Johnny Ace at 361.972.3700

BIG thanks to Ryan for use of this board!

2. ESnacky6

ESnacky6

Johnny Ace..!!!
    I am so crapped out that I live so far away...
    (or that you live so far away..??)

Hey, did that artwork work for you..??
    I'd like to see the final drawing Homie...

Later, Snacks...

3. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

SnackLord!
    Maybe we can have it in Tha CROOZ next year?
    if yer RIVI was here, I would PERSONALLY lay the ANGELHAIR down around it.... [​IMG]

4. lovin it Johnny! Man, I just got the email from Boom Boom that I better have the baby sitter situation covered and I think I do. My old man is gonna come to the rescue for me! Man, it ought to be a real trip! For both me going to Houston AND my old man! Ay-yi-yi!

cant wait to sling the paint.

5. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

As far as bands go, how's about Shaun Young (krupanut), the Hustlers (played the Roundup with Go Go dancers) and Dale Watson later that night. At least, that was the last word I read from El Jefe.

Should be good fun.

6. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

Johnny, I've been watching the post. Seems like you ,ve got it figured out now. I like the name of the event and the reason you're doing it. I don't get to attend alot of things due to work but I am really trying to attend this. Thanks for your efforts to get the hotrodders in Houston together. Should turn out great. TP

7. BIG FINKIN' FUN!!!

8. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

thanks Buzzard!
    I only said TBA cuz I lost the notes from when I last talked to EJ... [​IMG]
    Go Go dancers! I didn't know about that!
    Thanks TP...appreciate the support and comments!

9. scarylarry

scarylarry

Damn I want to be there! Maybe next year I'll have things situated around here and make the trip.

10. D Picasso

D Picasso

what?

no Coop?

just kidding.

11. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Dan...if I thought it would ensure your attendance,I would wear a coop t-shirt all day!
    Dunno about the rest of the Union,but down South a "coop" is a place where chickens crap..... [​IMG]

12. D Picasso

D Picasso

put down the devil shirt....it ain't worth it, son.

man, I'd love to be there like I can't tell you, but '03 has me snared'n'hogtied. it ain't pretty.

watch out for me next time, though. I'll be there with shoes on.

at least chicken coops have eggs and the occasional cock.

13. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

You Texans GET ALL THE FUN!,,,,,,What cha mean I cant sell some devil girl lighters and fornicating nun coasters?....I object!!!.....You guys are not coming to my birthday party!............

WISH I could go....... [​IMG]

14. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Brush,F.A.,....You guys crack me up!
    I'm about to go O/D on L-Tryptophan (sp) and pecan pie....
    Thanks for keeping this at the top, Hami....

15. BLAKE

BLAKE

Just FYI - the Autorama is that weekend, too. Should be plenty to do in H-town!

16. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Man...we wanted to see Lee Ermey, but he will only be there on Saturday for a few hours....Heavy on the non-car celebrities,F&F,etc, but still worth supporting,of course!

17. Germ

Germ

JOHNNY........
    I been DEAD,,,,

Is Moldy coming? with the SO-CAL show promoters FASHION venues?
    Or is he too BUSY with BRETT still trying to POLLUTE scenesterville, with another VON DUTCH t-shirt craze................?

Should be alot of SNARL and DUCK TAILS...
    in OILSVILLE(tm)......

SO-CAL can bring the MATCHING "FAGS" in JACKETS, with the same HAIR and shoes...................

WEST TEXAS- EAST TEXAS..
    Roads of SHIT, with no LIGHTS, tumble weeds, and no GOOD L.S..D. for hours...............
    I remember a place called ARLINGTON, in TEXAS,,,, south COOPER street, a HEAD shop called the GAS LIGHT or the GAS HOUSE???
    Lots of BONGS and FUNKY lights....
    I bought SKREWDRIVER records at that place in 87 while on SKATE TOUR with INDEPENDENT trucks.............
    That was the tour I went to juvie-hall in fort worth for fighting with an F.B.I agent at "BURNETT" park??? And having a syringe in my backpack, that was really a pen...........
    DOWNTOWN?
    we were filming at 2 am, things got rough,
    I thought it was security guard who hit me with a mag light...
    The JUVIE was called???
    KEEMBO ROAD?
    If I remember????

A dump full of negro children trying to represent north side fort worth, I was scared.... they used toilet paper rolls for pillows in the holding tank................

About ART

Maybe that FAG PUSHEAD can come draw some SKULLS, and COOP can do a DEVIL in a TOP HAT with a cigarette?....

CRAIG JOHNSON made TEXAS BIG.............
    ""DARK ASPECTS BREED DEVINE,
    KNEE DEEP in the BLOOD of SWINE"""
    FOOTPLANTS and METALLICA.............

KEN PARK bombed TEXAS in 85, 13 foot air in HOUSTON

TEXAS is the REASON for alot of things.....
    At least they got KENNEDY.........
    I have to applaud for that..........

STEVIE RAY VAUGHN played the CONTINENTAL club...
    So at LEAST "HELLFIRE" has entered that place before.........

Oh wait PIN STRIPERS will be doing actual work?
    At your SHOW?

thats weird to see ARTISTS work at something with PASSION, usually they are JOBBING for the SCENESTER mag or the CAMERA.................
    It's amazing what MAGAZINES can do to make a SHITBOX into a SHOW winner..
    I think the EDITORS deserve all the HEAD and all the COCAINE............

JOHNNY if I could come REPRESENT the TRUTH, I would,,

But the BINGE has me working hard and BAGGING cheap thrills...

OVER INDULGENCE is the PRICE to PAY.
    But what a FUCKING rush PAYING IT"...

It's COLD JOHN BOY...

watch for the FAG OFFS.
    send me PICTURES...

HERES some HELLFIRE.........
    WORDS OF WISDOM for you JOHNNYACE........

""" A SELFLESS, PASSIONATE, EXPRESSION of ART,
    is the HEART that PUMPS the PURITY and REALISM of TRUISM"""

"""The SACRED heart of TRUTH,
    Pumps the BLOOD of PURITY"........

"TEXAS IS THE REASON"
    DRINKING is FUN"

BACK to the DEATH HOLE DUNGEON,
    of PAINKILLERS, and STIMULANTS"....

Your PAL
    GERM

18. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Who has the code book to decipher Germ's replys?... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

I just talked to a guy from San Paulo Brazil that spoke Portugese. I understood more of what he said than what Germ just wrote.

20. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

I understood every word!
    I've spent the last 25 years searching for that PURITY...trying,falling a lot, trying again....
    Pushead? Coop?
    False...props built of bullshit and hype,held together with the dollar bills of the trendy....
    Brush has got my back from the north...his opinion carries WEIGHT because he has no use for professional jealousy....
    btw...Germ doesn't give a shit, and that makes him an artist with a clean canvas...free to create.
    TP....what Germ is saying is that he loves Tx and he will most likely crash the opening of Brett Barris and Moldy's Art Gallery....hit Copro Nason while yer at it....

21. nailhead60

nailhead60

Damn fine line up on the show !! WOW.... Gotta see if i can get there !!

22. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

NH60...would be great to see ya again!
    if you can make it,please bring yer paint,as well some stuff to display and or sell...bring as many Ks artists as ya can ROUND-UP!tm....

23. Friday's Gurl

Friday's Gurl

Rest assured Germ gives a shit very much. If he didn't he wouldn't bother responding to anything at all.

I honestly think that he has nothing to say - if he did it would probably take on a more comprehensive form - instead he writes drivel.... moaning, whining crap that never really says anything. I could cut and paste 98% of his posts and it would look just like this one, pretty much verbatim.

Meaningless to most, meaningful to a select few - only the 'scenester elitist club members' can claim they comprehend.

He is a walking contradiction - the epitome of everything he hates - or says he hates. He's doing the same thing as everyone else he claims to loathe.

He sure knows a lot about what's going on in the SCENE he despises..... or claims to despise. I wonder why? I know if I hated a certain group of people or a certain way of life, I'd stay far away from them and it.

Germ you are a POT calling a KETTLE black. A hipocrite of the worst kind.

He doesn't give a shit, huh? If that's true I guess he won't be responding to this post will he?

Becca
    Queen of Big Ass Motors (c)

24. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

I guess that means me...because I understand completely.
    So much for the cease-fire...
    To know your enemy is only the wise thing to do....I know a hell of a lot about the scene I despise....I don't just accept what the mags,galleries and clothing lines throw at me...You two should see Germ as the antidote he really is, for the problem that exists in So-Cal scenesterville. Instead of defending your "foothold" so quickly,think about what he is saying...
    Sometimes you suffer from "the Emperor's New Clothes syndrome"....i.e."If I say something about so and so, I can't show up at the 'Kustom-Reach-Around-Gallery-Drive-In-I-met-Robt-Williams-so-now-I'm-OFFICIAL-Circle-Jerk-of-the Cars-Juggs-To-Pose-Magazine-took-my-picture-Imported-JapFink-Pinstriper' party.
    Are Germ's writings offensive? Well,so are Moldy's ENDLESS
    "I'm an EXPERT on EVERYTHING RAT FINK and ROTH "! They offend me and anyone who knows THE TRUTH.
    This is my LIFE'S WORK...It was that way BEFORE Moldy Marvin,Jimmy See,House,coop,and the rest...
    Germ spoke up for me,I'll do the same.
    In his own demented way, he respects Roth more than most of you.

25. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

On the other hand, if it will make ya feel better, the schizo part of me is actually painting MM a Xmas present....
    go figure?

26. JamesG

JamesG

[​IMG]DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!
    I'm from Houston and cant go becouse my "happy azz" is stuck up here in Podunk Friggin, Arkansas thanks to the Railroad!!!!!!! As soon as I can I'm moving me and the family back home! [​IMG]

Ya'll have tons of fun for me!!!!!!

27. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

uuhhhh .germee just makes me laugh..I was just trying to decode his lingo.....no grief intended.....I dina understand...come to think of it....I dont comprehend much of life's madness.....Back to the show!! [​IMG]...and Johnnee.where is my Xmas present?....(this is a cheep grab at getting some swag [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG])

28. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Brush...why an artist of your calibre would want my pencil-between-two-butt-cheeks level garbage is beyond me.....

29. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Well,here is the KK answer.....I want to reprint your art and make a gillzillion dollars off yer talent!.....but truthfully I just love your talent and want a little piece of you in my studio up here in the frozen tundra!..right beside the moose antlers!!!!........ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]