Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dean Moon's V-Drive Boat up on that E-site

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HeyMang, Jan 31, 2007.

1. HeyMang

HeyMang

2. That is the real deal, the guy who has it/selling it is the owner of a car dealership in CDA Idaho. Boat is awesome, I think 25,000 is reasonable consitering what it is....then again, 25K for a boat :eek: Think of the car you could get!!!

3. Anyone want to buy a lightly used but not abused spouse and a couple of well broken in dogs?How about body parts? Would definitely trade them in on that boat!;);)

Seriously I have been looking for an old style flat bottm and that price is the going rate for one WITHOUT a history.Hell I'd even throw in my Safari with it!

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

That thing is cool...

I've always heard that the best two days in a man's life is the day he buys his boat and the day he sells it...

5. rustrustler

rustrustler

A boat is a hole in the water surrounded by fiberglass into which one pours money.

6. HeyMang

HeyMang

Funny... had a boat or access to one my entire life. Never seen that addage to be true.

And I will never think of my rod as "blast of wind that sucks the money from my pocket..."

7. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

I've got a buddy with a dock and house on Hayden lake about 3 miles from that boat. All I need is 25 grand.