Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects De-street rodding a '34 Ford Coupe.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flamedabone, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Your 39 was an inspiration to get my rusty '40 project. That new '40 looks more solid, should be an easy one for you.

2. Poor thing is sitting in "too many projects jail" just like at your place. It's time will come sooner than later hopefully.

3. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

4. joel

joel
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

5. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Joel. I feel I owe you an update, but I really don't have anything. FINALLY got the registration finished yesterday so I drove her around a bit last light. Gonna put some miles on her this weekend and hope I don't have to walk home.

[​IMG]

-Abone.

6. D.N.D.

D.N.D.
    Member Emeritus

where is the gloss clear coat ? sure does set right ready for the salt

DND

7. alchemy

alchemy

Because it's Chevy powered, not Pontiac?

8. Greenblade

Greenblade

This was a cool build!

9. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for the kind words. That was a great little car. I put an ass load of trouble free miles on her, including two trips to the HAMB Drags. But, in the end I never could bond with the poor thing. The little Chevvie motor ran so good and was so trouble free that I just couldn't stand it. I ended up selling the car to a cool HAMBer from Oklahoma, who gave it a better home than I ever could.

I made up for my indiscretion with the Chevvie motor by building a 700 horse blown Pontiac for the next one.

-Abone.