I got a 29 Tudor A in September. It was kinda of a rat but mostly had a lot of safety problems . After I got it home I drove it for a couple of days , handeled ok , bogged a lot . It needed a horn and LP light and wiper arm to get it inspected for Texas tags . I brought it in the shop and I didn’t like the way it looked and the way the taillights were mounted . I decided to give it a haircut and change a few things . End of week one , top chopped and hadn’t fixed any of the other things I brought it in the shop for . This will be a slow build as I’m doing a COE that I’m going to be driving this spring to LSR . Will be driving am Nd working on the A as I go .