Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Daytona Turkey Run Nov 22-25

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chappy444, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Just had an ad for this pop up in my email but haven't seen any posts about it here.
    I have never been but it seems like it would fit right in with the folks around here...
    Anyone going? Anyone been in the past?
    Is it worth possibly alienating my family to be there? ;)
    Chappy

http://www.turkeyrun.com

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Frank Carey

Frank Carey

I've been going every year for 15 years. Huge event. Outstanding flea market. The number of H.A.M.B. friendly cars has been declining but it's still worh going to. I'll pass on judging whether it's worth alienating family.

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  3. jim snow

jim snow

Some Asssorted Nuts headed down from South Carolina. Snowman

pprather and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

went last year, 1 st time, rained like hell, didn't enjoy it, not going back

5. Great show I think it is worth going for , Look at HAMB parking Greg does a great job with it and a good place to hang out and meet other HAMBers, a lot goes on out side of the show around Daytona. Good swap meet also, Will be their Friday around lunch time and all day Saturday.

jim snow likes this.
  6. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

I had a post about dedicated HAMB parking that was a stickey at top of page for last six weeks. No longer at top of page as no more room left for HAMB parking. As to being worth it theres over 5000 show cars with owners that think its worth it every year . Also dont worry there are plenty of HAMB friendly cars both at the show and around town
    Gregg

7. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

Wow wont come back to a show because it rained. It actually didnt rain hardly any except for Thursday. Those of us that will be there will have fun with or without you.
    Gregg

8. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

looking forward to pics

9. I went to the Turkey Run in the early 90's, I liked it! Be sure to go out to the peninsula, a lot of the hotels had their own parking lot shows. Hopefully, I'll get back there again...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  10. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

I will be there.

11. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

I'll be in and out of my swap space, Red Field, Row 9, Space 296 on Friday. Not sure about Saturday at this point. I really want to walk the swap this year.

Lee.