Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dayton To Bonneville....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jaime Oaks, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Jaime Oaks

Jaime Oaks

Is anyone headin' out to Bonneville on or about the 9th or 10th from around Dayton, Ohio or thru Dayton? I am headin' out there w/ my 7 and 10 yr old boys and all the guys I was going to travel w/ have had some other things come up and it looks like I may be flying solo, which would not bother me so much it if I did not have my boys w/ me but as I get older that responsibility thing keeps sneaking up on me LOL Just curious to see if anyone would be headin' out there about the same time, might not mind an xtra to join their group. The day I leave could be adjusted accordingly
    Thanks,

2. Kulturepimp

Kulturepimp

We are getting on I-80 thursday about 10:30 am or so just west of chicago... We drive 24hrs... this year we are taking a motorhome, so let me know if you interested in cruising with us, we could probably swap out drivers with ya.

3. rdachsdog

rdachsdog
    from michigan

We're leaving from Toledo area Wed the 8th, going to take a couple days to get there. Hopefully getting out around 8 am or earlier. Don't really care to do the 24 drive thing anymore. Coming back going to explore some of RT 66, take 3-4 days to come back.