Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dayton Ohio area 2010 meet and greet March 27th. Taj Ma Garaj tour added.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chris55, Feb 23, 2010.

1. We just got back...got done talking around 5!:D vert1940 & the Mrs. where a blast to talk to. Would have loved to got around to everybody but theres always next time. Thanks for another great M&G!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  2. paintcan54

paintcan54

Just got back to Indy, Chris thank you for putting together a great M&G. I Enjoyed the Taj MA Garaj tour, and putting face's to everybody here on the HAMB. Looking forward to the next one.

3. 41 C28

41 C28

Thanks Chris for all your work in arranging the tour at Taj Ma Garaj. It was a really cool place and we had a good time at Quaker Steak meeting everyone. Looking forward to the next one.

4. chris55

chris55

Thanks to everyone who came out. It was really a great day, the people, the cars, even the weather was good. And a really big thank you to John, at the Taj Ma Garaj! Not only did he let us drool over his amazing collection of cars and memorabilia, but was there to answer any and all questions. Then he even opened up the second floor game room, for all the kids both big and small to play. (my 6 year old let me know we need a game room like that) We have also been invited back next year! What an awesome place, and again John, Thank you very much for making a great day even better. I'll get my pictures up A.S.A.P.

Chris

5. koth

koth

Thanks Chris for setting up the tour and lunch. I had a great time at the Taj, and meeting folks at Quaker Steak. Seems we all smiled alot!!

6. Mudslinger

Mudslinger

Had a great time! I put a few faces to the screen names now, and I still missed a few people.
    Many thanks again to John at the Tag ma garaj for opening the place up to us.

7. sk_rodz

sk_rodz

Thanks to Chris for putting this whole thing together. Had a great time, met some awesome people!