Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest dayton, ohio and cool places

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratster, May 12, 2010.

1. ratster

ratster

wild32ford on here wants to know if there is anything cool worth looking at. you know like rod shop, cruz-ins, garage crawls he'll be working up there soon

2. vert1940

vert1940

every friday night..weather permitting..exit 10 off st rte 675..west one block k-mart parking lot..300-600 cars cruise in

3. The U.S. Air Force museum is a pretty cool place. Also there is a restored Packard dealer in Dayton that has been turned into a museum.

4. thunderplex

thunderplex

...I'll second the US Air Force Museum!!! If you even remotely like aircraft, you'll get a thrill out of the USAF Museum at WPAFB/Dayton, Ohio. The subject matter presentation is the best I've seen for ANY type ofmuseum.

5. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

6. bobby_Socks

bobby_Socks
    from ǑǃƕǑ

Several places to visit and things to do. Thursday night is Kil Kare raceway test and tune session cost about $7.00 to get in and can watch bith drags and round track cars. there is a cruise in at Steak and Shake on 48 on Tuesday or wednesday night and more.

7. rustyhood

rustyhood

Carillion Park. Patterson Rd beside the Ohio river. Great place to visit. See the first car starter that was invented plus other old cars and train caboose. Wright Flyer hanging inside also. Old fire trucks and pumpers. It free admission.When you get hungry, head out rt4 and it turns into 235 past 70. Takes you to park layne. Melody's Resturant. Across from old drive in. Best Broasted Chicken around. I am about to move about 15 minutes from there. Enjoy. alot to see and do in the Dayton area.

8. ratster

ratster

bttt for wild32ford

9. 41 C28

41 C28

What he said except its on the banks of The great Miami River. A lot to see at Carillion Park.

10. DMFB

DMFB

Jack Ass Flats on Wednesdays for bike night. Usually 2000+ bikes, food, and live music outside with bitchin food. Thursday is bike night at Quaker Steak and Lube in Beavercreek. I know those aren't car related obviously, but a great time none the less. Kil Kare is cool, but there are a lot of tuner queers in their moms accord out there....but there are some silly ass fast rides there too. Middletown, Oh is know for several 8 second sleepers.

11. HOTRODKID91

HOTRODKID91

I was just gonna say the USAF museum is badass!!!! but everyone else beat me too it!!!

12. butch27

butch27

Damn: I miss Dayton!

13. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Plus you would be a couple hours from Indy and Auburn. Detroit could be a weekend trip to check out a couple museums.