Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Day of the drags--coming soon !!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by El Jefe, Sep 30, 2008.

1. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Started making the final preparation for the DOTD weekend Oct 18/19 at Little River Dragway. Artwork's is done. Banner is up. Posters and Tshirts are gettin ordered and I know a bunch a cars are being thrashed on to get ready to run. Will a have a list soon of all the Top Fuel cars coming and will post that as soon as we get the line up. I know Scorpion I and V will be there and also The Gizzle Hopper. In the mean time start making plans to join us for the weekend in Temple.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  2. KreaturesCCaustin

KreaturesCCaustin
    from Austin, TX

Wouldn't miss it. Count me in! Well, as a spectator anyway. Unless you like seeing a '62 Chevy pickup burn up the track with a scalding run of 23.9 seconds at 53 MPH! Heheh.

3. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Here's the art work that will be on the posters and Tshirts. Thanks to Robzart for nailing it again.

Attached Files:

4. Dirty2

Dirty2

Cant wait !

5. The Shocker

The Shocker

Neat ,one of my favorites of the year ...

6. Hard Luck

Hard Luck

Unfortunately I am going to have to miss the Saturday racing. One of my best friends is getting married at 3pm that day. Damnit ! So, after the reception, I am jumping in my truck and hauling ass to Temple. I think my dad and Troy may take the '55 down Saturday morning and run it Saturday, and then when I get there, I'll drive on Sunday.

The junky 4 door is ready to bust some new times out !!

-Aaron

7. D.W.

D.W.
    from Austin Tx.

See ya'll there.

8. HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the Gizzle Hopper was gonna be on the shirts? Just kidding. Nice looking shirts. Save me a XL. The Gizzle Hopper will be leaving Bakersfield Monday morning, 13 October, headed home to Spring, TX for a quick wash and wax job, some touching up and oil & filter change before going to Temple on Saturday. The driver, may daughter Gretchen will be back from her honeymoon and raring to go, so see you there.

9. belair

belair

I have to swap trannies, set up a rear end, and get dozens of details ironed out on mt '48, just so I can HOPE to run in the 17s. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

10. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

The Day of The Drags forum is up and running here.

11. Rusty

Rusty

Good time just up ahead!!!!!