Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Day Dreaming...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Oct 20, 2010.

1. I'd stick with some minor changes you can do quickly (like over a few weekends). Maybe a Limeworks column, bell 4 spoke wheel, a different late 60's or early 70's wheel tire combo, maybe some "greek" style pinstripes in white and red or red and white, try some nerfs.

2. I vote westergard!!! I love the style. I have somthing for you to get excited about.... I have a 36 ford car frame... I think was from a cabrolet... its yours if you want it... I'm down for your cause. I feel for you about the 38. I have been collecting parts for a project I will probly never get to. I have a very complete 38 deluxe four door sedan that I cant make up my mind as to where I want to go with it. I really want to build a 38 standard woody two door sedan delivery out of it. traditional style hot rods... but the 40-50's style customs is where my heart lies!!! any way the frame is yours if you want it... let me know.

3. Sled -sled -sled -sled
    the other early type of trad rides
    just tip it up add skirts and flippers up front

ez with your suspension ain't it?

4. 39cent

39cent
    from socal

Ryan, I have the same delimma, only time and money is holding me back. Havent grown up but am old [73 and retired], thats OK cuz its keepin me young at heart. My coupe is a 39 Century, changing the the straight 8 isnt an option its the main point of a Buick, but some changes to the suspension will be done. I drove these old cars when they were just used cars, and I want that old time rock-n-roll again.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011