Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Davenport Flying Eyeball Reunion

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stick Shift, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Here are some pics that turned out from the Flying Eyeball Reunion last saturday. Some neat cars showed up and few new ones too. I talked to a few HAMBers and even a few I did not know were on here until I got back later. lol Good time for me and I even found some stuff on the way home again. he he he he he he:eek::D:cool:

Attached Files:

2. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

This shoebox Ford was kool. It belongs to Jeremy Shirm (?). I think he is from the Cedar Rapids area. It must have survived the flood, probably turned the water to steam. lol;):)

Attached Files:

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

sorry i missed it....workin on loose ends before our trip to the drags! nice cars there, it looks!!!

4. Crap, I spaced that one too. There is a Harleys and Hotrods deal this saturday at Cedar Falls raceway you might check out. Im thinkin about rollin the wagon over it doesnt rain. Nice pics.

Brad

5. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Oh don't worry. We talked about you and the Rust Revival most of the day anyway. :eek::D

6. PoPo

PoPo

I was there. Had my daughter in the radio flyer with the pink blanket. My buddy was doing the SUPER burn outs in the turbo LS1 Nova.

It was so hot in the sun for the baby I just kinda sat with her in the shade. Sorry I missed out meeting anyone from here.

JC

7. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Hey PoPo I was looking for your truck. I wondered if you were there.

8. PoPo

PoPo

it was only three blocks away. I am at a stand still right now. My buddy is wiring it all for me, for free, my non HAMB friendly motor that is. and he is about as fast as molases right now. I cant do anything else until he gets that done. It was across from the school that is three blocks away. Sorry, maybe next time, but I am plannin on going to the pile up so look for me there i guess.

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

doubt if i wanna know what you talked about, but its really as long as they say!!!:)

10. slammed

slammed

DANG IT! I'd gone if I was on the ball w/ the event's calender! Thank's for the pic's posting.

11. hey PoPo was it at Mean Yellow Z's house for the wiring-he is about 3 blocks away in front of West High school

12. OOPS My bad this was last years post