Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Dantheman

Dantheman
    from Nebraska

New to this sight and it's very hard to understand. The wording is out of this world. I've all ready gotten two massages and i cant even find them. And i want to list my custom for sale and i cant even find that????????????. I guess i just dont dig it.:(

2. rrayne

rrayne

its pretty simple really. read the stickys for sure. like this part of the site is to tell us about yourself. classfieds is where you sale stuff. so forth so on. im sure you can figure it out dantheman. good luck to ya.

3. If you don't dig it then try somewhere else.......or you can read the sticky and make an intro. and everyone will be happy, maybe you could 'dig it' then.
    Just a thought !

4. dorf

dorf
    from ohio

where do you get the massages? i could use one, oh he cant even find them

5. deto

deto

do you have to pay an extra $20 after that massage?

6. I've been an Alliance member 5 years and never got a massage!
    What's up with that RYAN?!
    :D........welcome Dan

7. Arthur1958

Arthur1958

Hang in there. It takes some getting used to. If you have grandkids, ask them to help. Kids seem to just know all this stuff. ... But let's see some more pictures of you '54 Chevy custom. It does look familiar, maybe someone will recognize it and know its story.

Attached Files: